• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapulín Colorado downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have...a lot of problems with this profile.

This tier 4 feat is absolutely nothing and even if it was meant to be taken seriously as a feat it is a MASSIVE outlier. The next best feat we have in verse is tier 6.

Scaling the entire verse around this is just silly and you end up with completely bizarre stuff like this guy who has tier 4 handguns.

Infinite speed is also completely nothing and absolutely flowery language. He seems to clearly be talking about the fact that he can travel the universe in his spaceship, not that he can literally move an infinite distance in no time at all.

Jesus, this profile is disastrous. Too much wank. Chapulín's not star level nor has infinite speed. I agree with the downgrade.

I agree that Infinite speed is a wank, moreover, refers to Chapulin says that only one minute "i would like to visit the infinite" referring to the universe that later in this scan confirm that the cosmos, the universe is infinite, but it is clearly understandable that the chapulin just wanted to travel through the universe, visit more parts of it, so it doesn't need Infinite speed to do that also there is not even evidence of speed at that level.

Edit. And we must emphasize that Chapulin said "I would like to visit infinity" he has not done it, he wants to do it and it is not specified with what methods, he is only shown in a box in space but it is clearly only his imagination of his desire.

In fact I was going to plan a crt to fix the mistakes. But then stuff like this starts to show up and don't technically get it right away.

I love Chapulín. I'd like to know when that happens so that I participate in that thread. Look at his lifting strength too, it seems too high.
You don't seem to like him that much then, being the most experienced on him, as surprisingly he's not too far off, but I wasn't given a chance to ******* post it. xD

I agree that Infinite speed is a wank, moreover, refers to Chapulin says that only one minute "i would like to visit the infinite" referring to the universe that later in this scan confirm that the cosmos, the universe is infinite, but it is clearly understandable that the chapulin just wanted to travel through the universe, visit more parts of it, so it doesn't need Infinite speed to do that also there is not even evidence of speed at that level.

Edit. And we must emphasize that Chapulin said "I would like to visit infinity" he has not done it, he wants to do it and it is not specified with what methods, he is only shown in a box in space but it is clearly only his imagination of his desire.
I may have something better anyways. But yeah I said not to post it yet as people will be thrown off by all of that and rightfully so!

Yeah, i was on the thread but i though the infinite speed stuff and the tier 4 was gonna be handled in a new crt
I mean yeah, I said not to post this yet as people would instantly think the worse! And oh boy I was correct! Some novice already wants to downgrade the whole damn thing!

I understand your point in several aspects, in fact, I said that someone else from the staff should give their opinion of the new calculation (tier 4 one) and I stayed neutral on the speed.

although about scaling I think that is more subjective, anyway chapulin has various tier that 7 or 6 feats

Dude, you just post 6-7 comments to reply in this thread when you could reply all of them in a single reply, don't clog up the thread.
I may have something better anyways. But yeah I said not to post it yet as people will be thrown off by all of that and rightfully so!
You would have simply brought it forward if you knew that the current arguments didn't make any sense.
I mean yeah, I said not to post this yet as people would instantly think the worse! And oh boy I was correct! Some novice already wants to downgrade the whole damn thing!
Let's see, just because you say not to post something does that mean that no one has the right to do so?

I understand your point in several aspects, in fact, I said that someone else from the staff should give their opinion of the new calculation (tier 4 one) and I stayed neutral on the speed.

although about scaling I think that is more subjective, anyway chapulin has various tier that 7 or 6 feats
It has one tier 6 feat

What are you even talking about man? Can you just stop spamming the thread and make a singular point please.
Apologies if I come off panicky, but in that exact thread I literally said that not everyone will get the whole picture and I would have my own reasoning, resulting in people instantly shooting it down like right now.

Dude, you just post 6-7 comments to reply in this thread when you could reply all of them in a single reply, don't clog up the thread.
Again I apologize, it's just this isn't what I had in mind and my anxiety is skyrocketing.
You would have simply brought it forward if you knew that the current arguments didn't make any sense.
Again I already said that the thread of the CRT was closed before I had a say, I was about to do it, but then this happens and then I have to rework everything again!
Let's see, just because you say not to post something does that mean that no one has the right to do so?
I seen this kind of things happen before, I won't let efforts go to waste because one got the bigger vote or isn't as experienced in the verse anyways.
Im just going to ignore you till you start making sense and stop spamming.
You REALLY must not, I'm literally one of the more knowledgeable of the verse and like, only half of the CRT was posted without my say, thus it resulted in-confusion but I tried to work off on it at first. Basically I said it right here, literally stating to hold off everything for now because some people would be baffled and things are actually unfinished.

Cool then tier 7-6 is consistent. Tier 4 is like hundreds of thousands of times above these feats
ok
You REALLY must not, I'm literally one of the more knowledgeable of the verse and like, only half of the CRT was posted without my say, thus it resulted in-confusion but I tried to work off on it at first. Basically I said it right here, literally stating to hold off everything for now because some people would be baffled and things are actually unfinished.
this is true, i thought the thread was still open

Again I apologize, it's just this isn't what I had in mind and my anxiety is skyrocketing.

Again I already said that the thread of the CRT was closed before I had a say, I was about to do it, but then this happens and then I have to rework everything again!

I seen this kind of things happen before, I won't let efforts go to waste because one got the bigger vote or isn't as experienced in the verse anyways.

Then revert the crt till you have sufficient evidence it's as simple as that.

Then revert the crt till you have sufficient evidence it's as simple as that.
Exactly! I was planning to support some stuff more! but then it got closed. Then people not as experienced in the verse (I am someone who searched the verse through and through, more then anyone, amongst another colleague) just absolutely making it worse with a downgrade because you won't really get it right away.

But yeah I'll do just that. But how much do you know of the Chespirito Verse then? Just wanna know just in case.
ok

this is true, i thought the thread was still open
Well sadly it's not the case, and now stuff like THIS is happening, my gut was correct.:(

Exactly! I was planning to support some stuff more! but then it got closed. Then people not as experienced in the verse (I am someone who searched the verse through and through, more then anyone, amongst another colleague) just absolutely making it worse with a downgrade because you won't really get it right away.

But yeah I'll do just that. But how much do you know of the Chespirito Verse then? Just wanna know just in case.

Well sadly it's not the case, and now stuff like THIS is happening, my gut was correct.:(
My friend, I feel like there is a language barrier here but you are really not making much sense unfortunately. Please do not act as though you need to be experienced in a verse to downgrade it. The two things I want to downgrade are not even close to the extent of what I would revise on this characters profile.

My friend, I feel like there is a language barrier here but you are really not making much sense unfortunately. Please do not act as though you need to be experienced in a verse to downgrade it. The two things I want to downgrade are not even close to the extent of what I would revise on this characters profile.
Okay, I'll explain it plain and simple: The Verse was not ready for a CRT mostly due to the lacking the entirety we actually had planned in order to make sense for people to better understand. One of my colleagues posted it without my say, meanwhile I was busy with another verse, I was worried something like this would happen and I need you to understand, I promise you: That there is still more to it then one would think.

I actually had planned to further support these. But given what has been going on, to literally hearing groups later low balling him to hell and back without further say the same way, I don't know if I feel as confident to let my voice be heard. But I can try, if you let me.

Okay, I'll explain it plain and simple: The Verse was not ready for a CRT mostly due to the lacking the entirety we actually had planned in order to make sense for people to better understand. One of my colleagues posted it without my say, meanwhile I was busy with another verse, I was worried something like this would happen and I need you to understand, I promise you: That there is still more to it then one would think.

I actually had planned to further support these. But given what has been going on, to literally hearing groups later low balling him to hell and back without further say the same way, I don't know if I feel as confident to let my voice be heard. But I can try, if you let me.
If the crt as you say should have never been passed, therefore the result of this crt should be reverting the changes. Unless you can present any evidence as to why tier 4 is legitimate, let alone not a massive outlier then go ahead.

Infinite speed is needs to go.

Also his lifting strength is really dumb. Living at the centre of a planet isn't a lifting strength feat.

Last edited:
This crt as you say should have never been passed, therefore the result of this crt should be reverting the changes. Unless you can present any evidence as to why tier 4 is legitimate, let alone not a massive outlier then go ahead.
Thank you.
Infinite speed is needs to go.
Yes I gave it thought, and I dunno why it was added right away.
Also his lifting strength is really dumb. Living at the centre of a planet isn't a lifting strength feat.
Exactly, it apparently didn't even count.
Technically it is due to all the pressure, but not Class Z I don't think
Well yeah, Z is correct thus far.

If the crt as you say should have never been passed, therefore the result of this crt should be reverting the changes. Unless you can present any evidence as to why tier 4 is legitimate, let alone not a massive outlier then go ahead.
I might contact you when the crt I have planned is done to not cause any further mishaps. Apologies for the inconveniences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back