• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapulin Colorado additions so far.

but hey, it lacked changing the supersonic for hypersonic+ due to the calculation of the black soul that was accepted.
And I also recommend putting the Chapolin link dodging bullets in a strange way in the pregognition part.
I'll first try to ask the T about seeing if Chap perceiving said Asteroids from far away in the Alma Negra scene should amount to something higher first, then I'll swap the bullet feat in that section you speak of... OH, and the one regarding the more impressive feat of the world record PK Meteor Shower looking ass feat, also not only dodging said meteor shower but supposedly doubling it having counted ALL OF THEM too cause that should be impressive as it is coming from a scrawny lad as myself Chapolin.

I'll first try to ask the T about seeing if Chap perceiving said Asteroids from far away in the Alma Negra scene should amount to something higher first, then I'll swap the bullet feat in that section you speak of... OH, and the one regarding the more impressive feat of the world record PK Meteor Shower looking ass feat, also not only dodging said meteor shower but supposedly doubling it having counted ALL OF THEM too cause that should be impressive as it is coming from a scrawny lad as myself Chapolin.
Ok, I'll wait and see if something better comes out, but in the meantime wouldn't it be better to put hypersonic+ on the profile?So when we have something better you ask to replace, as calculations can take time to be done.

Back