• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chaos King should eventualy win via being an aspect of Oblivion (niether Killable nor Erasable) and it's ablitily to gain the powers of anything it destories.

Mandrakk was cleary capable of being erased from existance (even if another Dark Monitor took it's place) and Chaos King has the power to erase others, so it stands to reason that Chaos King would erase every Monitor (Becomeing Stronger Each time) one after the other until it won the battle.

I'm thinking Mandrakk has this one. Due to his abillity to Manipulate the Plot, I don't see Chaos King winning unless we disregard that power, even then I think its a stalemate. Mandrakk has proved to regen from being erased by the Overvoid. So you have one character that cannot be erased and another who can come back from erasure, its going to go on ad infinitum.

From what I can tell, he could potentially mind-hax Mandrakk, as the latter seems to completely lack any mental resistance.

Beyond that, I dunno. Incapacitation is allowed here if necessary, so any means of such are fair game.

BlindIdiotGod said:
Chaos King should eventualy win via being an aspect of Oblivion (niether Killable nor Erasable) and it's ablitily to gain the powers of anything it destories.
Mandrakk was cleary capable of being erased from existance (even if another Dark Monitor took it's place) and Chaos King has the power to erase others, so it stands to reason that Chaos King would erase every Monitor (Becomeing Stronger Each time) one after the other until it won the battle.
Chaos King for the reason above. Mandrakk is not able to survive in the Overmonitor's void when 1-B multiverse (including Monitors Sphere) is destroyed.

Suppose that's reasonable.

This match is stupidly outdated, though. Among other things, it was made back when Mandrakk had High-Godly.

Back