• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Changing all 2-A profiles for TES to Unknown? (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is probably best if you write down a more thorough list of the profiles that need to be unlocked.

Okay these should be all of them:

Barbas

Umbra

Aldui

Vivec

Mannimarco

Numidium

Talos

Lorkha

Magnus

Champion of Cyrodiil

Akatosh

Arkay

Stendarr

Kynareth

Zenithar

Julianos

Sheogorath

Hermaeus Mora

Boethiah

Malacath

Azura

Meridia

Clavicus Vile

Molag Bal

Mehrunes Dagon

Hircine

Nocturnal

Mephala

Namira

Peryite

Sanguine

Vaermina

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

I edited a couple of pages and the profile images have disappeared after I published them, anyone know why?

Anyone else having issues? I keep getting logged out and the profiles keep locking and unlocking.

It was due to technical maintenance. It happens for everybody sometimes, but seems to be over for now.

Aeyu said to leave the images to him, as I was formatting them incorrectly. So I will just focus on the text.

All of the images need to be restored exactly as they were before your edits.

>him

eh, whatever

Anyway, I agree with the image thing. I can go back and re-add all the images, but that'll have to wait until later today.

Well, these edits are so bad that they count as borderline vandalism.

Now, I'm not entirely sure, but I thought there were multiple statements stating that Oblivion was infinite and that there are statements of several of those planes being infinite as well.

Isn't control or even existence over an infinite number of infinitely sized spaces enough to qualify for 2-A?

GalaxianAegis said:
Isn't control or even existence over an infinite number of infinitely sized spaces enough to qualify for 2-A?
Yeah, but none of these characters are ever said to have control over the entirety of Oblivion. The best are some vague implications with Akatosh, which are in turn contradicted by different sources.

True, but I thought that even if you divide infinity by any number to partition them among the Princes that you'd still get infinity. Thus, wouldn't they technically still be 2-A via that logic?

It shouldn't in this case and even if it would that's a really tenuous reason to hand out such a high rating. Princes have specific numbers of realms (usually 1 or 2).

Yes. Check my provided link.

You need to keep the same images in the exact same format as previously right at the start of the pages, and also remove the tier 2 categories.

Hmm perhaps the issue was with my spell checking app. I turned that off and the images don't disappear anymore.

Okay. I have unlocked them all again. Tell me here when you are finished.

Okay. Thanks. I will lock the profiles again then, and also unlock the Amulet of Kings, so it can be adjusted accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back