• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this thread, I'll explain how Chakra Absorption Technique in Naruto should be count to Durability Negation

Firstly, terms "Chakra" and "Stamina" often use interchangeably, but they had a little bit difference. According to this blog, Chakra is transformed type of Stamina. (aka. Raw Chakra that circulating through People's Chakra Pathway System) Many characters have sometime tired or fainted from losing seriously amount of their Chakra, but they still had some Stamina to retain their life, on the other hand if they're somehow losing all of their Chakra and Stamina the inevitable result in death

According to Kakashi's statement.

And it's also mentioned by Gyuki that Naruto will die when Kurama drained all of his Chakra.

So, It's not an really uncommon because Stamina had originated from "Physical Energy" that join together with Mental Energy, if you lost your entire Stamina you'll lost all of your life force too. The Absorption Technique's Users could absorb all of opponent's Chakra and Stamina until they're die, no matter how their tough.

As it has shown to this by Nagato

and this by Shinju

P.S. If you're going to talk about people from the time before they had chakra in the Kaguya era, my assumption is that once they obtained Chakra from Hagoromo, their life force became intertwined with it, and they could no longer live without it.

Last edited:
Huh.

Isn't it technically Dura Neg by nature? Like, you can't physically block someone absorbing your chakra right? Unless you're talking about something else, I'm not sure what the point of this CRT is

Huh.

Isn't it technically Dura Neg by nature? Like, you can't physically block someone absorbing your chakra right? Unless you're talking about something else, I'm not sure what the point of this CRT is
Hes saying that people with chakra absorbition should get dura neg

Afaik that's only after he absorbs all the eyes from the orb. At base he can't do it (also like he instantly got mutated and nearly died when that happened).
Yes, but in the end it doesnt matter because if this gets accepted then he gets it. Even if he was 10-C in this form he would still get it

Should we not just give everybody in every verse dura negation with absorption?

This seems so redundant, like giving mind manip dura neg
I agree with KingTempest.

This is just redundant. Energy Absorption already implies Durability Negation.

Back