• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright so both have their wincons. Garou having his supernatural strength and willpower with solid regen.
However... Pochita has EE and CM... both of which Garou can't resist. It's also in character for Pochita to use... I do believe Chainsaw takes this.
But I wanna see what more people think before making my vote.

Pochita needs to actually consume Garou to do that
I kinda just skipped over that... lemme look at the stats...
(A few inches later) Alrighty so Pochita has Town Level+ stats while Garou has Town Level stats. However... Garou has faced massively adept enemies like Saitama 4 times (despite his loss every time), Metal Bat, and Genos, who easily scale to around his level if not higher and is a Master Martial Artist as well.
Chainsaw man could land one good chop towards one of his limbs and it'll weaken Garou. Chainsaw also has far better regen and has Enhanced Type 4 immortality (what the f@*%?).
Hmm Pochita is looking like the winner here.

we see pochita regenerate from just his heart
but what if his heart is destroyed
he would regen?
Unless I'm forgetting something, he can prob pull his cord to regen before his heart being destroyed kills him.
killing pochita over and over again would be incap which counts as a win for garou
Incap victory is via incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day. Unless Garou can prevent Pochita from hurting him after he comes back, it wouldn't be incap.

(A few inches later) Alrighty so Pochita has Town Level+ stats while Garou has Town Level stats. However... Garou has faced massively adept enemies like Saitama 4 times (despite his loss every time), Metal Bat, and Genos, who easily scale to around his level if not higher and is a Master Martial Artist as well.
Garou scales to this value but he has a massive scaling chain alongside it
we see pochita regenerate from just his heart
but what if his heart is destroyed
he would regen?
Garou wouldn't be able to considering the gap in AP, that would not be possible. Unless idk garou water stream's pochita chainsaws back at him to dice him up with double the force.
killing pochita over and over again would be incap which counts as a win for garou
Literally impossible. Pochita > Denji who can fight for 3 days straight while getting mangled and torn to bits if he has enough blood. Garou can not regen, especially lacerations and deep cuts, so every hit will be detrimental for him, while it would be positive for Pochita who would regen and keep going.

Garou can not regen, especially lacerations and deep cuts, so every hit will be detrimental for him, while it would be positive for Pochita who would regen and keep going.
He canNOT regen from a whole Chainsaw just lashing at Garou. Let alone 4 just slashing directly at his every inch of his body. Garou would prob not win. Like I said before Pochita has far better Regen and Enhanced T4 immor. Garou will eventually fall to the chainsaws.

Back