• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Lavender

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both fought Gohan so I found this matchup pretty interesting. Who wins?

Win via KO.

Speed equalized if needed.

4-B Cell (Super Perfect Cell).

Cell Juniors are banned.

Cell: 8

Lavender: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Undecided: 1

Cell Perfect
Super Perfect Cell

Lavender
Lavender

If I'm not mistake Cell might take this and I'll explain why

First I'll explain Lavender's side, he is a higher 4-B then Cell so he wins in AP and Dura but not speed since its equalized and he has poison attacks but they slowly take effect plus Cell could just rip of any limb chought in the poison or use instant transmission to escape the attack before it hits, his ki is unreadable this will give him an advantage at the vary beginning of the fight if Cell underestimates him which is likely and Lavander isn't stupid he dose use surprise attacks but Cell likely wont fall for it or at least not multiple times

Now for Cell, he may lose in AP and Dura and Speed is equalized but Cell is a much more strategic fighter plus has Instant transmission to give him the surprise advantage, he has Regenerationn though this probably won't counter the poison it will heal any normal wound Lavander inflicts like a hole in his stomach, he has all the attacks of the Z fighters like piccolo's Special Beam Cannon along with Tien's Multi-Form technique so he could use the fakes as distractions while charging SBC and with no Regen of his own Lavender would be killed, he can spawn Cell jr's who have all of Cell's abilities though they may be weaker they could still pose a threat or a minor distraction since their speed would be equalized as well and lastly Cell self destruct allowing Lavender to think he's dead but regenerate and comeback stronger and with infinite stamina he could outlast Lavender as well

So I'd mostly lean to Cell's side but Lavender could have a chance but its a small one

My opinion Cell would win 6 to 7 out of 10 times

Cell for reasons above, made even more so due to the fact that he's used to fighting ki-less beings. (Cough Androids cough)

@Devvo the Comedic Genius isn't that 5 votes for Cell?

I still keep my vote just ignore my Cell Jr part

I'm not gonna cast a vote yet, but I think you're all forgetting just how much more powerful and durable Lavender is compared to Cell. Gohan in his base could match Piccolo, who in turn could fight on somewhat equal grounds with Frost, who forced Goku to turn into a Super Saiyan, and base Goku being equal to base Vegeta who can casually stomp SS3 Gotenks.

So by scaling, Lavender=Gohan>=Frost>suppressed base Goku>>>SS3 Gotenks>>>SS Gotenks>>SS Gotenks (Before Goten and Trunks train in the ROSAT)>=Fat Buu>>>Majin Vegeta>SS2 Gohan>Perfect Cell

That's quite a gap, and tbh I have doubts Cell could bypass such a gap

@Dust Collector Yes its a big gap but if Cell could out last Lavender easily and just self destruct and come back stronger true it will take him awhile to reach Lavender's level but with Instant Transmission he can easily keep his distance and if Lavender thinks he's won after Cell's self destruction he will let his guard down and if you seen dragon ball you know what happens to those who let their guard down.

Also remember as I stated above Cell has the Special Beam Cannon a move that if charged enough could destroy even those more powerful then you just like the destructo disc which Cell has plus Solar Flare to blind Lavender to give him even more time to charge.

I admitted that Lavender dose have a chance but Cell just has Better abilities to equal out the power gap.

8 for Cell

1 Inconclusive

Remember that i will not change the tier list of the Dragon Ball page because Lavender fought with Super Saiyan Gohan, who fought with Post Goku Black Saga Super Saiyan Goku, who is far stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

Gargoyle 1 said:
The dude said he reset the votes. IDK if that changes anything
well I just counted votes seans the reset there have been 6 Votes in cells faver as far as I can tell Dust didn't vote amd only gave food for thout and Dark649 just kind of made a statement so its 6 to 0 in cells faver so if you want to vote you should do it.

Before being applied i want to discuss Lavenda placement on the Dragon Ball page tier list. I placed Lavenda above Buuhan because he fought with Super Saiyan Gohan, who fought with Super Saiyan Goku, who fought with Base Copy Vegata, who curbstomped Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, who is far stronger than Cell and this fact should make this a Stomp Match for Lavenda, but since everyone agrees with Cell i want to know where Lavenda is supposed to be placed.

Dark649 said:
Before being applied i want to discuss Lavenda placement on the Dragon Ball page tier list. I placed Lavenda above Buuhan because he fought with Super Saiyan Gohan, who fought with Super Saiyan Goku, who fought with Base Copy Vegata, who curbstomped Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, who is far stronger than Cell and this fact should make this a Stomp Match for Lavenda, but since everyone agrees with Cell i want to know where Lavenda is supposed to be placed.
well like I said before i personally have always thout copy Vegeta one shotting super Saiyan 3 gotanks was an outlier do to how many inconsistencies it makes later on in the series.

In my opinion, Lavender is weaker than Base Gohan and was only able to keep up because he poisoned him. Even in base form when initially poisoned Gohan was still beating him up. This would make him around Android level.

I'll have to go with Lavender, he's way too strong for Cell. Just one hit from Lavender would be enough to demolish Cell, while Cell himself wouldn't even make lavender flinch. Cells abilities can't make up for such a huge gap in AP and durability.

Saying Cells better abilities would net him the win is kinda dumb, he has teleportation which only lets him delay the inevitable, plus Cell wouldn't be able to sense his Ki. Destructro Disk and Special Beam Cannon are good trump cards, but even then the Special Bean Cannon has to be charged up for a long ass time.

Going by abilities Cell outclasses Ultimate Gohan, can Cell beat him too?

Well, I will note one thing. If speed wans't equalized, Lavender would blitz a one hit KO. But speed is equalized, so I went with Cell via hax.

I will agree that in terms of hax Cell outclasses Lavender, in fact I honestly think Cell (With speed equalised of course) could beat opponents who are physically Fat Buu level, but I dunno, that massive gap between their AP and durability as Lavender us at the least Buuhan level doesn't have me convinced Cell can win this even with speed equalised

I just remembered. Didn't Buu saga base Goku slice Super Buu in half once with a Kienzan? Super Perfect Cell is vastly superior to Buu Saga base Goku and if he could slice up someone above base Ultimate Gohan, then SPC could slice up Lavender. Plus Super Buu only survived due to Regenerationn, something which Lavender does not have.

I still don't even think Lavender is physically stronger than Cell, and is slightly weaker than Base Gohan during the match and only kept up cuz Gohan was poisoned, therefore making him roughly Android level.

Lavender is not android level because he fought with Super Saiyan Gohan, who defeated Tagoma, who defeated Piccolo at the time before they trained together, which lead Piccolo fight Frost, who is far superior to Super Perfect Cell.

He "fought" a super weakened Super Saiyan Gohan who was heavily poisoned (Who by the way was still stronger even because of that). It is very clear from the battle that Base Gohan could've beat Lavender if he was not poisoned. Lavender's strong points are his techniques, not his physical strength.

Piccolo was also clearly outmatched by Frost, Goku even said Piccolo had zero chance to win. He only stood a chance with a ridiculously chared up SBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back