• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell & Champa's Powers & Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So on Champa's list of powers & abilities he has some of the same ones beerus has so I was wondering if he should also have Beerus's possibly able to erase beings from existence and the ability to harm intangible beings and destroy souls.

I know he's never shown Beerus's Hakai ability but since their twins and are both gods of destruction I assumed they have the same abilities and if beerus could destroy souls or possibly erase beings Champa would have never tried to challenge Beerus unless he had something to counter him.

I suggest he have all the standard abilities granted by ki and the ability to not be sensed by beings lesser then a god. Plus he should have all the powers & abilities of Beerus but it should say likely posses the same abilities as Beerus.similarly to how Vados and Whis pages say they likely have Some of the same abilities with the exception to Temporal Rewind.

What cha guys think?

Edit: Ok so instead of making a completely new thread I just decided to rename this one.

After looking at Cell's page I noticed it's a bit... Bare (Powers & Abilities). He has all the cells of the Z fighters this is a known fact. Now it does state he has all of the Z fighters, Freiza and king Colds Techniques but he seems to be missing a few abilities. It has been shown that he also takes the powers & abilities of the beings cells he absorbs like piccolos Regenerationn, tien's multiform and solar flare.

These are the things I think should be added to his page.

Duplication (from multi-form), Afterimage Creation a standard thing that nearly all DB characters have, Expart in Martial Arts (I don't think I need to explain why), Can create a flashes of light to blind his opponents (Solar Flare), Matter Manipulation/Transmutation (Created the cell arena out of a rock).

Now these last few I can't remember if he showed them but since he took Piccolo's cells he should likely have these as well since he took his regen.

Longevity, Size Manipulation, Magic, Telepathy, Enhanced Senses (Hearing), Can extend his arms to great lengths

So what are your thoughts oh and have an awesome Christmas.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Piccolo shouldn't have type 1 Immortality, it's just Longevity, like with Kami and King Piccolo.

The rest seems fine, except for the Matter Manipulation. He just cut up a rock super precisely and made the ring out of that.

I have added the possibility of Champa being able to destroy souls and harm intangible beings on his profile.

And have a nice Christmas to you as well @LordGriffin1000

@Promestein The ring wasn't the same color as the rock but regardless doesn't piccolo have matter manipulation.

I'll geuss i'll change it longevity then.

I agree with Promestein.

This is a little bit off topic but I don't think this is nearly important enough to waste time with a separate thread.

Should Goku Black and Zamasu be given Class Y lifting strength, given that they gathered the Super Dragon Balls and they've never been stated, shown or implied to have powers that would've allowed them to do this other than by carrying/physically moving them? Or at least a "Likely Class Y"?

Couldn't they have used telekinesis? If not, I suppose that it would be okay, but given that it would scale to Goku, Vegeta, and other top tier DB characters, I think that a separate thread is in fact warranted.

Do Zamasu and Goku Black have telekinesis? I have not seen them demonstrate that ability unless it is a standard power that Kaioshin have or something, which in that case I suppose they could've used then.

Telekinesis is a standard Kaioshin power, I believe.

Well the Kai's from universe 7 seem to have Telekinesis so i'm sure Zamasu has it but Black is in Goku's body and he only has limited Telekinesis but since they didn't show us how they gathered them we can only guess.

Promestein said:
Telekinesis is a standard Kaioshin power, I believe.
If that's the case then I suppose it'd best keeping them at Unknown (Gathered the planet sized Super Dragon Balls, but through uncertain means) or a simple and plain Unknown.

@Promestein Would it be better if I took Matter manipulation and moved it under the abilities he likely gains from Piccolo Instead of the hole Cell arena thing?

I am fine with "Unknown (Gathered the planet sized Super Dragon Balls, but through uncertain means)".

@Ant I have added that to their profiles then.

Alright I rewatched when Cell created the arena and when he cuts the block out of the rock it is a turns into a different kind of material and Cell even says this will make a sturdy arena. If it was a normal rock he would never have said that. I don't know if that's what he said in the manga though.

Anyway minus that does the rest of Cells powers & abilities look ok?

Even if it did turn into a different material it'd just be Limited Matter Manipulation.

Anyways, no, it'd be completely reasonable for him to say that about a normal rock.

The rest of the powers seem fine.

Really... I don't think it would be reasonable as in countless battles before and after we see they easily crash through the battle ground With no effort. Just from them charging up cases the enviorment to crumble but this ring actually held up in Goku and Cells fight until Cell wanted it gone. Though it doesn't matter its no that big of a thing as you said it would be limited matter manipulation.

So can someone add these to Cells page when they have the time or is more input needed?

Well since Cell has Piccolo's powers and Piccolo can materialize clothes so it stands to reason so can Cell but the clothes beam is as far from combat applicable as one can get.

I know but what would be your reaction if he change your clothes In the heat of battle to a bikini or something it be funny.

I'll just add the agreed upon powers.

There.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back