• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia vs A Cluster Flesh Beast

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
as it is right now, for me its inconclusive.
You need to give a reason.

If Celestia can resist being converted she should win, if not, I vote for the Flesh Beast.

@Colonel what i men is that from what i've seen their abilities are similar, and they have the same AP, for me i see no definitive difference between them to say that someone wins

Sorry it took me awhile to respond Black. Christmas, spending time with family and Internet was horrible at my auntie's house. Well, it's pretty bad here at what used to be my grandparents house but it's alot better.

Yeah.. Just read through their profiles and I'm with Colonel here. Can Celesstia resist being converted yes or no?

Peppypony said:
Sorry it took me awhile to respond Black. Christmas, spending time with family and Internet was horrible at my auntie's house. Well, it's pretty bad here at what used to be my grandparents house but it's alot better.
Yeah.. Just read through their profiles and I'm with Colonel here. Can Celesstia resist being converted yes or no?

from being absorbed no

ok so how about we talk about her for a bit. I have a few questions myself about her.

How much of her body is human?

Is there parts that are not purely human or anything?

Of so, could she regen from it?

GreyFang82 said:
ok so how about we talk about her for a bit. I have a few questions myself about her.
How much of her body is human?

Is there parts that are not purely human or anything?

Of so, could she regen from it?

well she is half human half phoenix,thats how all my characters in that verse are,hlaf humans halfs whatever they are,also what you mean by regen from it part,from what to regen?

well... I was wondering if they are strictly a biological being or if they also has some other part like... I dunno a fire. But if not then forget what I said

well being half phoenix which is pretty much a non existent being that is made of fire,she should be half fire composed as well because of that biology,in fact her goddess form is her being nearly all made of fire,after all she regens for photon particles and atoms from which a star is composed of in that form

Happy New Years bud, it's not time for me yet.

Also if she's partly human and flame then this fight is much more interesting. So what would happen is the moment the Flesh beast absorbs her it gain her abilities. She regerates then an epic battle of two beings of equal power and durability duke it out.

So yeah that's what would happen and it wouldn't be in instant win for the FB

I'm going to change my vote to Celestia and here's why:

Going from above, it seems like both characters have an equal fighting chance, however there are some things that change the tide. The Flesh Beasts gain Celestia's powers, but she has more experience using them. Celestia also has "Near Infinite" Stamina, allowing her to endure longer.

It's an equal fight in terms of strength and intelligence, but for me, she wins the battle through attrition.

But you forget the flesh beast also gains all their knowledge including memories and experience

"Intelligence: At Least Genius, likely far higher (has absorbed many creatures including very advanced species and gained their knowledge)"

Knowledge and experience are two different things.

BlackDarkness679 said:
well i didnt expected a change in votes,thanks Colonel
Well, no need to thank me, it's just my opinion.

I'll give this to Celestia due to being able to counter most abilities, and the absorption + all the other groups of elemental attacks. Her feathers look pretty dangerous too and imo she can really move around.

Honestly I was expecting a closer fight but turns out Celestia just wins because The FB fails to absorp every part of her. Honestly Peppy and Anon hasn't responded to the new info so I think their votes are Null. I think I can say Celestia wins this. Feel free to add the match I'm kinda on the phone so it would be a hassle to do it on my profile. Feel free add it on the FB profile as well for me.

Back