• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I'm surprised with this one being so thematic. Both shares name, are prideful and blond with blue eyes. She's british and he has a lot of british references. The stats are also really close.

Cavendish (One Piece) vs Diana Cavendish

Speed isn't equalized. Why? Because I'm Ted Bear! Cavendish scales to Mach 6670 while Diana scales to Mach 12200 (or something around that level, it's 0.01c regardless) so it's not a big difference in speed. Feel free to correct me tho. I'll equalize speed if needed.

This is Cavendish, not Hakuba. But that doesn't mean he can't go Hakuba during the fight.

Blond man: 0

Blond girl: 7 (Kobster, Rei, ZackMoon, Cropfist, ShadowWarrior, Buttersamuri, Dusty Raider)

Cavendish render
Diana Cavendish

I believe that Cavendish take this match 8/10. She twice as fast than Cavendish, her precognition is said to read the future accurately according to the Little Witch Academia wikia so her precognition is better than Cavendish, though it is through astrology and I don't know how combat applicable she could use it. Though, she has powerful illusions to distract Cavendish, so that if he goes to attack her directly with his much higher AP, which is the only thing he got going for him in this match, besides having decent precognition to somewhat keep up with a faster foe.

According to SBA, they would start at the highest range, which would be Cavendish's thousands of kilometers with Shiny Arc. Cavendish's range is no where close to it, and would be exhausted before he even get her in range for his attacks and wind blades.

She also has Flight advantage via her broom. She does have telekinesis but I don't know whether it is combat applicable or if she could use it on a Class G guy so I'm leaving that out for now. She has Power Null but only for magic which Cavendish doesn't have. She has Summoning, so I guess she could summon companions to aid her in battle, making this a 2v1 at the very least but I don't know what she is summoning or whether it be powerful enough to hinder Cavendish since his AP is very high to probably two-shot them along with their summoner, if he can hit her.

I vote for Cavendish

Back