• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Category Revision Mass Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
After a request from Basilisk1995, I am going to perform mass-edits to adjust category names for the next hour or so.

Unfortunately this is going to spam the recent changes/wiki activity section.

I have taken care of all wiki tasks for the day previous to this, so it should hopefully not cause any problems, but nevertheless, I would like to ask that our members wait with posting for a little while until I have finished (I will give you a status update within this thread), as other members will likely not be able to notice your edits.

Thank you very much for your indulgence with this.

Here are the categories that are going to be changed:

Bronze Saint = Bronze Saints

Fighting Game Character = Fighting Game Characters

Loyal = Loyal Characters

Marvel Movies = Marvel Cinematic Universe (since all of the characters do not originate from movies, but from TV series as well)

Verse = Verses

Werewolf = Werewolves

Quincy = Quincies

Anti-Magic = Power Nullification Users (magic is not the only thing that can be nullified)

Soul Manipulators = Soul Users (this category already exists, but Soul Manipulators have to be replaced by Soul Users

Matter Users = Matter Manipulators

Telekinesis = Telekinesis Users

Telepathy = Telepaths

I have now finished with the mass-edits. My apologies for clogging up the recent changes section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back