• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Revision Thread

This is a Content Revision Thread for the Lords of Shadow reboot version of Dracula from Castlevania. I noticed a lot of things that I feel should be changed about the existing page and will post them here when I can. There's quite a bit that I have in mind, but thankfully I already have a decent chunk typed up.

In short, the page is missing a lot of Dracula's abilities and equipment, in addition to having a few abilities attributed that I disagree with. I also feel there are some stats that need to be changed, but this is more about abilities and lore than anything else.

I'm not really sure how to format this, so I guess I'll treat it kind of like a character page.

Last edited:
This is a Content Revision Thread for the Lords of Shadow reboot version of Dracula from Castlevania. I noticed a lot of things that I feel should be changed about the existing page and will post them here when I can. There's quite a bit that I have in mind, but thankfully I already have a decent chunk typed up.

In short, the page is missing a lot of Dracula's abilities and equipment, in addition to having a few abilities attributed that I disagree with. I also feel there are some stats that need to be changed, but this is more about abilities and lore than anything else.

I'm not really sure how to format this, so I guess I'll treat it kind of like a character page.
There actually seems to be an active CRT for this character going on, so I guess ima wait for that to finish.

Back