• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cartoon Network Tier List

Guys, i need some depression-helping cartoon suggestions.

My sister just spent 1000$ for a gift, pain.
Watch something episodic. Those kind of cartoons help me when I'm down. Watching cartoons that are batshit random like Johnny Test, Totally Spies, T.U.F.F Puppy, Fairly OddParents, Gumball, and more help me when I'm down because of how random they can be at times.

my-image.png

Ngl I'm making the tier list now and I'm enjoying myself listening to theme songs I've never heard, while also getting a blast of nostalgia as well.

I might make the tier list now.
The tier list I chose is waaayyy too long.

Thought I was halfway into it until I realized I wasn't even close to finishing it.

Choosing a different tier list.

Guys, i need some depression-helping cartoon suggestions.

My sister just spent 1000$ for a gift, pain.
i almost exclusively watch shows that actively give me psychic damage so I don't know if I can help you with that one

I will always put SU in the bottom of B tier. My take has been for a while that Steven Universe is the worst good show that I know of. This is in large part because of the finale

you know when i was little i remember watching some episodes of Samurai Jack and thinking it was boring

now that i watched the entire series as an adult, i understand how deep and awesome this show is,

this show is literally a piece of art, and Genndy is a genius for creating it

Shit, this tier list just reminded me how much my cartoon network Arabic was lackluster in terms of shows. They really had a limited amount of them.

Bi9lpnf.png

Anyways, Courage the Cowardly Dog is the peak of cartoon and nothing will surpass. I still occasionally come back to it, and man, the episode with boat chasing had amazing music. I put Steven universe at peak B because I've only seen like a season or two, Ie when Steven helps lapis. Tbh, I would've rated it at high A to possibly low S just due to sheer entertainment. Idk, I really liked the gems.

However, I heard it gets ass later on, so I put it at B, for now.

Over the garden wall was a gut wrenching cartoon, and an amazing one too.

My top three would be: Courage, OTGW, and Gumball/Samurai Jack/Adventure Time (Tbh all are contenders for 3rd spot)

Shit, this tier list just reminded me how much my cartoon network Arabic was lackluster in terms of shows. They really had a limited amount of them.

Bi9lpnf.png

Anyways, Courage the Cowardly Dog is the peak of cartoon and nothing will surpass. I still occasionally come back to it, and man, the episode with boat chasing had amazing music. I put Steven universe at peak B because I've only seen like a season or two, Ie when Steven helps lapis. Tbh, I would've rated it at high A to possibly low S just due to sheer entertainment. Idk, I really liked the gems.

However, I heard it gets ass later on, so I put it at B, for now.

Over the garden wall was a gut wrenching cartoon, and an amazing one too.

My top three would be: Courage, OTGW, and Gumball/Samurai Jack/Adventure Time (Tbh all are contenders for 3rd spot)
Why camp lazlo D?

I had not enjoyed it, at all. The characters were insufferable to me, and I didn't really like the animation/art style either. I just didn't enjoy it.

I had not enjoyed it, at all. The characters were insufferable to me, and I didn't really like the animation/art style either. I just didn't enjoy it.
Hmm cool. I really enjoyed it myself (Mostly because it aired right at my bed time and that sweet moment watching it while in bed was insanely good)

I just like how we agree that PPG (Original, not that trash reboot) is the best one lol

I just like how we agree that PPG (Original, not that trash reboot) is the best one lol
Literally the only good thing that PPG reboot did was the crossover with TTG (which was unironically good).

The fact that you're best episode is a crossover with Teen Titans Go really says a lot.

Back