• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight Vanguard Scaling thread??

Cardfight vanguard characters have few general problems.

1.They are powerless without their cards.

2.Almost everyone is present in the same tier.

3.The creatures that exist in the game are not exactly real.They are actually created by imagination of the player.

Tunir uchiha said:
Cardfight vanguard characters have few general problems.

1.They are powerless without their cards.

2.Almost everyone is present in the same tier.

3.The creatures that exist in the game are not exactly real.They are actually created by imagination of the player.
Yep , I will try calculate Ap from some VG Lore which can tell some feat , it is reasonable
Such as..... this

https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Lores:Sunrise_Ray_Radiant_Sword,_Gurguit

Gurguit's 1st Stride Fusion can generate mana which could destroy the nation... His nation , "United Santuary". I guess it is as large as Half of Russia or China? and then , I shuold put him as 6-A and Chronotiger Rebelio who can easily defeat Gurguit in that form , he will get 6-A as well.

Star-vader should get At least 5-A as Planet buster

but? What about Demiurge Tier 2 level from it lore? 2-C? 2-B? https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Lores:Deus_Ex_Machina,_Demiurge

Since I've come back to the wikia, at least for now, I should definitely try and contribute to getting CF pages on here like I wanted to before.

But first, to clear up one thing about the monsters: The units are definitely real creatures. I don't know where this came from, but saying they are only imagination is extremely false. The very theme and mechanics of Cardfight Vanguard is that the players project their souls onto Planet Cray and as spirits they possess and summon units from Cray to battle for them. Thats literally what the "Call" and "Ride" abilities of the game are. To "call" is to summom the units of cray as allies (rear-guards) and to "ride" is to possess one of those units and lead the rear-guards into battle (Vanguard).

So the units that cardfighters use in battle against each other are 100% real.

So , We should cal the feat from their lore or the unit attacking in the card game fight?

We can't use game machanic like "Call" , "Ride" , "Trigger Check" and "Guard" to cal the feat which make many lack for calculation , except keyword like "Delete" that likes Power reduction , "Lock" that like Binding units. and some machanic like Stride which has "Normal Stride" call ally from Future , "Stride Fusion" transform him/herself to his/her powerful form from the future and "Ultimate Stride" call Zeroth Dragon or Gyze to Fight

I would put the G series to the side and wait on any kind of scaling for them for the time being until we figure out how to scale the original series.

Which is what I attempted at before leaving the wiki months ago.

I havent finished the reboot series yet so i'll need time to get to this episode and make my own judgement.

That said, that does look like a good feat. If a calc is made for this, it could give us some very good results.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I havent finished the reboot series yet so i'll need time to get to this episode and make my own judgement.
That said, that does look like a good feat. If a calc is made for this, it could give us some very good results.
I'm so sorry for spoiler of reboot series :V

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Major question... Will they become Tier 2 at any point ?
It's very possible. There's least 2 tier 2 feats from the top of my head.

One would be the Void having an entire universe within itself, which would be a Low 2-C feat for being an entire space-time continuum.

The second would be from the last episode of the G series where a unit named Messiah is said to be creation itself. The Vanguard verse is a 2-C sized multiverse to an unquantifable extent, so by being creation, Messiah should be 2-C and any unit that scales should as well. But I dont want us to touch the G series yet until we figure out how to scale Vanguard in general.

Oh... I see. Interesting stuff. Funnily enough it isn't the only kid show that can be argued to have the main cast scale to Tier 2 that isn't on here yet (Dinosaur King)

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Major question... Will they become Tier 2 at any point ?
They can go to tier 2.... Such as The Void... Some Gear Chronicle units which can control space & time Like.... Demiurge who can destroy structure of time by one shot. Gear Groovy can control and combine futures. Chronoviser can shake The Truth of Universe. Chaos Breaker has "Stride Curse". it can destroy many futures up to 10^114 to find his strongest form

The God like Gyze who control the void , Messiah can comparible to it...

https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Lores:Death_Star-vader,_Chaos_Breaker_Deluge

Choas Breaker use "Stride Curse" to find strongest form of that future as the last standing
by crush each other and destroy by themself. We can treat the destroyed future as timeline
and destroy up to 10^114 futures of chaos breaker

He should get 2-B by Stride Curse , and 2-C as Main Tier at GZ Series

https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Lores:Genesis_Dragon,_Amnesty_Messiah Messiah has many possibility (or many form) from many futures. Chronojet couldn't identify the origin of the Messiah because he has many future form which can't find the origin

And Gyze can comparible to Messiah and should superior that Chaos Breaker...

Messiah and Gyze should get Unknown , Likely 2-B

Chaos Breaker Delurge, The Strongest form that absorb Gyze's mana should get Likely 2-B

Chronojet Dragon Z can fight on par with Chaos Breaker He get 2-C and Chronovisor Heritage get 2-B who one shot Gyze when he become serious

Dragabyss Luard get Likely 2-B which can fight Gyze ...

OK OK it's for real :V I found some easy feat to cal

https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Lores:Soul_Saver_Drago

From its lore , It can slicing dark cloud by decending from the sky... it's like Vaporization of Cloud

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cloud_Calculations

with this cal , Soul Saver Dragon get Low 7-C many main unit like Blaster Blade , Blaster Dark , Dragonic Overlord , Phantom Blaster Dragon King of Knight Alfred ..... etc. during the war between Royal Paladin and Shadow Paladin should get comparible to it

And their upgrade form such as ... Majesty Lord Blaster , Phantom Blaster Overlord , Dragonic Overlord The End and Exculpate the Blaster get At Least Low 7-C

When we cal their speed... https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Lores:phantom_Blaster_Drago

" the blades of "Shadow Erosion" pour into the target like a stream of bullets" Let me guess.... If that attack speed is like bullet's speed in real world

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Projectile_Dodging_Feats I will use average of all bullet's speed is 678 m/s (mach 2)

They get Likely Supersonic speed

Im now re-watching the original series to re-gather feats and then make them into a blog so i'll give a more detailed answer eventually.

But for now, the way it appears, Psyqualia's basic powers are more like a combination of Imagination Manipulation, Reality Warping and Precognition. Basically like the Almighty of Vanguard if you know who Yhwach is.

There are other abilities Psyqualia has as well.

Update: As of now, I am on Episode 33 of the first season of Vanguard.

If I continue re-watching the episodes at the rate im going, I should finish the 1st season in a day or 2. Then I can start on the feat blog for S1.

If I continue re-watching the episodes at the rate im going, I should finish the 1st season in a day or 2. Then I can start on the feat blog for S1.
Great news !!

Tunir uchiha said:
Great news !!
I'm waiting how you scale ,Sound Good :)

Very sorry, ive been busy w/ IRL stuff since I last checked in here.

My blog is up (incomplete however( with 20 episodes covered so far. Im gonna get to add more very soon.

Back