• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caráter da bola de dragão composta (exerce anjos, zeno sama, hakkaishins e guarda bananas) VS ZENO SAMA

Caráter da bola de dragão composta (exerce anjos, zeno sama, hakkaishins e guarda bananas) (considerando que a fusão multiplica os níveis de poderes como o potara) VS ZENO SAMA Sem a capacidade de apagar

Update (the composite and only with canonical characters)

I'm pretty sure even canon only is still much more haxed, with Time Manipulation, Mind Control, Reactive Evolution, Power Mimicry, Reality Warping (via Wish Granting), Sealing, Transmutation, Magic, Absorption, Duplication, Shapeshifting and Durability Negation, and if we add Fusion Zamasu, who is a Low 2-C, to the "Potara Multiplier" you want to use, it should be more than enough to rip Zen'o a new one.

I guess sometimes unity really is strength.

Apparently the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is so high that someone who can perform Low 2-C feats with a mere thought, hearbeat or breath of air is considered weaker than a 2-C.

No potara multiplier would ever make this character as strong as Zen'ō.

Really? I thought the gap was smaller, since Low 2-C is one universe, and 2-C is multiple universes... Guess things can never be that simple, but whatever, they still have way more hax, so, I'll still go with them.

That's like saying since 4-B is one solar system, and 4-A is multiple solar systems, that the gap isn't that big.

Alien X (before his 2-A upgrade) created a timeline with a mere thought. Only got "At least Low 2-C."

Pokemon God Tiers apparently use their heartbeats and breaths of air to control the timeline. Only got "At least Low 2-C."

Yeah, I know. I'm not saying it is like that, I'm saying that I thought it was like that, and that I was wrong (because I'm dumb), that's why I said "Guess things can never be that simple."

No I'm not saying you're dumb at all. Just letting you know about how that works.

I don't think that you're dumb. But alright.

Back