• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Marvel [Spoilers] Calc

At a quick look the math looks fine but gimme a sec to go over in more detail

Gonna have to double check the math because I actually got 3.04105001562535E+30m^3 instead of your 3.04105001562535E+21m^3

I made a mistake. I used 500 meters, when it should be 500 kilometers. I adjusted the calc. Can you please run the numbers again to check if it's accurate?

I seem to have also made a mistake as well since I used the typo value for 695700000 value instead of the 695700 one

Yup did the math and got 26.322748309273421796 Yottatons of TNT (Large planet level)

Its looking good now and is consistently with the current LaT ratings

Go for it I suppose and the scaling chain is already established you'd just be applying the new calc in the crt

i have an issue

the sun's photosphere (i.e the surface you appear to be calculating here) is what actually emits light, and that has a far lower density of about 200kg/m^3 (just ctrl+f "0.2g")

Back