• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain America vs Rudol Von Stroheim

I'm unfamiliar with anything having to do with JoJo's bizare anything but unless Rudol can get past Caps nearly unbreakable shield he's toast.The shield is just too damn strong and Cap can bullet time. If it came to just a h2h fistfight scenario I don't know what kind of feats Rudol has so I can't say :(

Cap has much more fighting experience than Stroheim and is way more skilled. He may be weaker but he'll outlast and force a draw or use some bomb to kill Stroheim.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rudol is from nazi army,and we all know CA soloed the nazi army :p

Jokes aside,Cap's shield is solar system level atleast,he simply reflects all of rudol's projectiles back at him.

Gonna have to go with Cap deflecting this guy's fingers, maybe break it in the process.

I would go with Stroheim. Why? He is a supersonic+ with FTL attack speed which is way faster than Captain America. I don't know if it's enough to blitz but at least it is enough to pass the shield (or take it) and finish Cap in close combat.

Also, due to Stroheim being a robot with higher durability than Captain America's attack potency, martial art techniques aren't going to work (I mean hitting vital organs, pressure points,...).

I see. I admit I didn't bother looking at his page.

If those are really his stats, then he stomps. He delivers unto Cap the Finger of Death.

UPDATE: Now that Cap is Hypersonic+, he moves faster than Stroheim. However, I doubt it change anything (Stroheim's attack speed is still FTL) except now Cap will be the one initiating the close combat fight.

Back