• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain America AP

I think that it is because Bucky has a cyborg arm that is stronger than Captain America.

Have the calculations been accepted by the OBD? If so, I think that they can be used, but would prefer to check them over first.

It depends on if they have a calculation that supports the rating. If so, we should probably inform Matthew, as he handles the Marvel revisions.

Lets be calm first.

Cap would at least be 8-C scaling from his own and Black Panther feats, and also MHS in speed based on a feat. Sub-Relativistic is a slight outlier I think.

The 8-A comes from scaling from Deadpool's durability feats, I am personally fine with it but I can see why some wouldn't. When I get my PC back tomorrow, one of the first things I'll do will be a Cap Respect Blog.

I agree with Matthew about that reacting to the ship seems unreliable. We should probably scale him from more straightforward personal feats, both in terms of AP and speed.

Back