• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can't believe it took this long.

Not to sound rude but some of the comments in some threads are incomplete meaning some are missing.

For example in the Writing Discussion thread in the old forum had two threads (or 3?) of Writing Discussion and so far there is very little in this fourm's Writing Discussion thread. Will it be updated to include them or no?

Just asking since I am not really use to this...
If those comments where made after May 10th/11th, then they won't appear in this forum because only threads and comments till those dates where ported to this forum.

Ah alright...shame honestly...

Wait what about the other threads in the old forum? Are they gone? Sorry for sounding dumb I am just confused at the moment.

Ah alright...shame honestly...

Wait what about the other threads in the old forum? Are they gone? Sorry for sounding dumb I am just confused at the moment.
The threads in the old forum would be closed and probably deleted later, after all the preparations where done.

LlJfaIJ.png

Damn...Yandere Simulator never gets things done, who knows maybe when we develop warp space then Yandere Simulator gets an update?

The threads in the old forum would be closed and probably deleted later, after all the preparations where done.
Well that's a shame since I was hoping that someone would archive them or something since there are some threads I love that was made after May 10/11...I mean I can create the threads here but it would feel like stealing them though...

Well, we have been running a project to back up all of the important threads after May 10 to archive.vn, so we can list them all in a pinned thread here later.

Back