• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you help me scale this verse

I was reading this light novel called Fairy Desu~. It's really dumb, but the main character, I think her name is Aidle, pulls off this really weird transcending feat that seems to be pretty powerful, but I don't know where it scales.

First off, the transcending starts with the universe.

First, the Universe. The box garden in which we should live.
This is pretty standard, but there is the indigo world, also known as the multiverse. The universes are so big, it's meaningless to compare them.

It hits the membrane of the universe and escapes. At the same time, the floating feeling of consciousness itself attacks you. The surrounding scene changed from black to indigo, and I could see many black, shining universes floating in the sky. It's already meaningless to compare the dimensions, but I could tell that it was really wide.
Concepts no longer apply in the indigo world

If you go beyond space, existing concepts will no longer apply. It is no longer protected by that law.
The mc is able to accelerate past the multiverse with speed alone

From here on, I accelerated even further. From the midpoint of the multiverse, we push further out, beyond the space where Eunice and Cresion were.
There is also no time past the multiverse, yet the MC can still move with pure speed alone her

There was no time interval.
Then MC transcends to the metaverse, a place where everything is known. It's pure knowledge that can crush people, but MC uses magic to survive this area

In order to go to the Metaverse, where everything is known, one would be crushed by the pressure of information if one kept oneself intact. Therefore, I instantly wrapped myself in “fairy magic” to protect my body from everything I could know.
In the metaverse, the multiverses are seen as universes that roll around like billiard balls

This time it is a red space. The metaverse, a collection of universes so luminous that it crushes your eyes, was rolling around you like billiard balls. I don't care if each one of them has a power that is hard to describe in numbers.
In the metaverse, the future, past, and present appear as bubbles

The future, the past, and the present spread out around us like bubbles, mixed together in a ball, and while they collided, they were connected by a line that could never be unraveled.
MC survives a causality that can destroy the soul in this realm and even smashes through this causality

If it hits, the entire soul will be extinguished by the super-dense causal line.
"No, it won't hit me!
No problem, I'll smash it through.
Past the metaverse is the xenoverse, where causality doesn't exist.

Next up is Xenoverse. A realm where everything is unstable and there is no chain of cause and effect...
Everything in the xenoverse is unknown, meaning it is nonexistence. Since causality doesn't exist, no phenomena or event occurs here.

...where the unknown extends beyond the known. Therefore, phenomena and events do not occur in this world, and instead of being bound by anything, everything scatters and disappears, becoming formless possibility itself.
In the xenoverse, possibilities and impossibilities blur and engulf everything.

If you touch them, of course, you will not get away with nothing. The known and unknown of “possibility” will engulf you, forcing you into permanent exile between the world lines.
Even Akashic Records do not exist in this world, and the world will erase your entire existence

Even the Akashic Records cannot see beyond this world. If my body is contaminated by the surrounding space even a little, the unknown of my existence will be confirmed at that moment, and my existence will easily dissipate.
Akashic records are all information

Akashic Records, which are the system of accumulating all information...
Despite this, MC overcomes this and becomes both "known" and "unknown"

There is only one thing to do. We divert the energy of the Xenoverse, which is still around, with “fairy magic” and saturate ourselves between the “known” and the “unknown”. With this, the existence that cannot be determined has meaning. The chains of causality become my armor as it is.
Once past this, it is shown that there were many xenoverses nested together, trying to crush anything below them

The edge of the amber-tinted field of vision was a nest of Xenoverses kneaded like an amoeba. All forms of energy continued to change shape like candy sculptures, constantly flowing. At the same time, it was a force that tried to crush and reduce everything below it without leaving any rank.
To even survive here, one must be a xenoverse themself. MC was capable of this due to their own thoughts being powerful enough to match the xenoverse's power

To endure, one must define oneself as a Xenoverse containing numerous universes. But within me was already tightly packed a small yet firm "universe" called "thought."
The final layer was the omniverse. A place that governs the rest of the worlds and has all of the attributes as the others

The Final Layer: The Omniverse
The structural limit of what I know. The imaginary limit of a single lifeform called "human". In other words, there should exist a realm that oversees the system called the world... A place that possesses all the attributes of every world I've broken through so far and is said to be the finite limit.
The omniverse is so far beyond concepts and phenomena that the MC had to overcome it and create new concepts with her thoughts

What exists there is not everything in the visible world. The unknown energy, the whispers of known phenomena, the framework of concepts, and time existing in the fourth dimension. Everything is determined by the collective unconscious of all worlds. Then, only the strength of one's thoughts can pry open that ledger.
After flying past the omniverse, MC gains an ability that is conceptually embedded with the creation of all the previous world, and this ability has no restraints

Therefore, in order to realize that, having released all thoughts of causality, I will immerse the concept of "creation" into this power called "genesis" in a state free from all constraints.
With genesis, she can casually create a Hilbert space (infinite dimensional space)

Add "fairy magic" to it and create a localized Hilbert space. It's only for a few seconds, but at this moment I am omnipotent in this space.
So, with all of that, where would the MC scale?

A lot of gassing for a Low 1-C character lol. For the most part, all of the different verses are 3D/4D structures. MC doesn't seem to increase in dimensionality much, only shielding herself from the negative effects which would give her some cool resistances but only Low 1-C.

I'm quite new to this, so this might be inaccurate.

A lot of gassing for a Low 1-C character lol. For the most part, all of the different verses are 3D/4D structures. MC doesn't seem to increase in dimensionality much, only shielding herself from the negative effects which would give her some cool resistances but only Low 1-C.

I'm quite new to this, so this might be inaccurate.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the Hilbert space ability automatically make her high 1-B?

Also "only 1-C" lmfao

Back