• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can We Put Likely Higher On Dimentio?

Sorry If I seem like a wanking dipshit but didn't he say ALL worlds? Like couldnt he of meant the Omniverse unless worlds only means Universes, but lets face it ofc ill be corrected lmao

The Wright Way said:
You have to prove he means anything more than what we're shown. Also, omniverse isn't a thing here.
Aight I'll see what I can do lol also sorry I'm still getting into VS Debates and learning stuff

Unless you can find a statement where it states the Mario multiverse is infinite, Dimentio should stay as he is.

Yeah, there isn't a statement in the world that could scale people to different fictional universes sans the creators of both agreeing on something during an interview or something like that. This would likely only apply to the Mario multiverse.

Which is a damn big ine, to be fair. The have some of the toughest 2-B's around AP wise, but still. Nothing that warrants a "likely higher" rating.

Back