• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this be Universe level or not?

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
A character is Non-Corporeal and inside their non-corpreal self exists a world that shows countless stars and shows what looks to be a galaxy in the background. The character states that the world is "boundless". The world also seems to have other dimensions inside of it as well because the first time you enter it, you stand in a world that is all blue. It's unknown how big this other dimension is but the character calls all of it "the world" that extends within him.

So my question is, would this character get Low 2-C via having a universe inside him given his world is not only countless stars, other dimensions and what appear to be a galaxies in it?. Or does containing a universe not count as AP even if you are the universe?.

This sounds more like an inner world, so at least in the exterior, the character is not Low 2-C, nor destroying it from the exterior would warrant that tier. In the inner world is a personal domain, character may have a rating between tier 4 and Low 2-C (via reality warping if any), and destroying it within inside in the conventional way could warrent a Low 2-C tier.

Any other definition of howmit works and what tier it would waget is verse dependent.

As far as I'm aware, Antoniofer is correct. Quite literally "being" a universe itself would probably actually qualify for 3-A/Low 2-C, but I'm not sure if the context here really implies that.

To help get a clear description of what I'm talking about I grab videos.

At 18:40 the being talking to the main protagonist pulls him into a different dimension. As you can see, the dimension is blue and the beginning of the text around 18:45 states "Welcome. This is the world that extends within me."

Here is the second video.

At 6:12 the being lets you into the world again and as you can see at 6:16 there are countless stars and what appears to be a galaxy in the background of the top left corner of the scree. At 6:21 the being states "This is the boundless world that exists within me".

This being can talk to them while they are inside his world so his presence exists their as well. He can spawn enemies as shown in the first video when he brings you into the world to teach you. He also creates exact duplicates of the protagonist to fight them. Lastly he gives them an his power which allows them to use the full power of the Amahagane.

Last video.

At 7:25 the bad guy use the strongest Amahagane to warp reality on an unknown scale. He claims that he is superior to the gods which would include the being that has that world inside him as it was a god as well.

Not sure if this means anything but I thought it would be better to show what I was talking about. Hope this gives a better description.

That.one.mofo said:
if that was the case, then kirby should be high 3-A because his stomach is infinite.
Kirby can't manipulate the dimension inside his stomach nor does his consciousness dwell within it and speak as far as I know.

Oh, my mistake then.

Guess this doesn't mean anything much going by what Antoniofer stated. No one messes with or destroys the inside of this guys world so I guess this can be closed

Back