• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can ssj multipliers be used for LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given we only use them for combat speed and no so much flight speed, it might be the same for using them for AP rather than lifting strength.

Given we only use them for combat speed and no so much flight speed, it might be the same for using them for AP rather than lifting strength.
That was when they had Unknown LS to begin with.

And I honestly don't see why it wouldn't apply to Flight Speed as well, the multipliers for both SSJ1 and Kaio-Ken apply to all physical stats.

Yeah I actually believe that stats vary beyond characters based on training and transformations. For example Super Vegeta is an AP amp but not a speed amp. Super Saiyan is an all around amp.

I really agree with using it, the more power it increases the attributes.

I wish DB characters were like Saint Seiya who can raise his cosmos to infinity to gain speed ☹️

That was when they had Unknown LS to begin with.

And I honestly don't see why it wouldn't apply to Flight Speed as well, the multipliers for both SSJ1 and Kaio-Ken apply to all physical stats.
Well, I'd rather we not go back to the mass flight speed revisions. But I personally don't mind us using multipliers for lifting strength given that while lifting strength feats actually have decent, most of them are early series and even later series ones are oddly only a little better than early series ones and then we have a lot of PIS stuff.

and that was manga only in the anime these guys were lifting Weights that sunk into Beerus’ planet, Tupper Cracked Katchi Katchen, The Pretty Black Hole. A lot of good stuff that could give the anime some feats

I was gonna say that with the canonicity of Toei (as in canon alternate timeline to DBZ manga, not that that's the main timeline), the scene where Goku goes SSJ to lift the weights in Grand Kai's world is proof that at the very least SSJ does increase LS, and if the 50x multiplier is a general multiplier then it should apply.

I did the maths on this before and if we use the same multipliers we currently use for DBS Anime speed scaling and apply it to Goku's class M feat at the start of Super. MUI Goku's LS would be Class Z lmao.
I think I went through the series once and Moro could lift a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back