• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Someone Explain How Klein Got To 1-A?

From what I understand it's because of affecting authorities in the Astral World which are not affected by the concepts of space and time. Is that enough for 1-A?

These are mainly because of the authorities which are Type 1 concepts and if I'm not mistaken there is a feat of shaking the Astral World. I'm not a LOTM fan though so what I can say about that is limited.

These are mainly because of the authorities which are Type 1 concepts and if I'm not mistaken there is a feat of shaking the Astral World. I'm not a LOTM fan though so what I can say about that is limited.
I understand why they are low outer, due to the concepts of space and time. But I don't know how they got to 1-A. Their explanation page just said authorities are unaffected by the concepts of space and time. And from my understanding, you need to have qualitative superiority over those concepts. So idk if being unaffected by them is enough for 1-A.

I understand why they are low outer, due to the concepts of space and time. But I don't know how they got to 1-A. Their explanation page just said authorities are unaffected by the concepts of space and time. And from my understanding, you need to have qualitative superiority over those concepts. So idk if being unaffected by them is enough for 1-A.
Original Creator and Astral World are 1-A because of their qualitative superiority. As I said there is a feat of making the Astral World tremble which should give the 1-A. Search a little in the CRT which upgraded the verse and you will see why they are 1-A.

Back