• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone debunk this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcendens space-time is 5D low complex multiversal. But transcending "concepts" of space-time is 1-A Because they contain all the dimensional planes in them.

Last edited:

Transcendens space-time is 5D low complex multiversal. But transcending "concepts" of space-time is 1-A Because they contain all the dimensional planes in them.

I don't know, the first print seems to be fake and you can't tell if it's real or not, lol

For some reason, I can't get it to load. What exactly does it say?
Cory Okay so, they are imitations of one another in corresponding size, all infinite, like the same side to a 9 sided coin.

the question:Are any of them infinitely layered? And like each layer superior to the last in dimensionality.

Cory:Not so much the 9 realms, but Yggdrasil itself sure is, there's an innumerable (infinite) amount of branches also each infinite is size branching off to another infinity, all transcend time and space as is the nature of the tree but each last branch also transcends the last.

The question:Fully or partially?

Cory:Full.

the question:What about the realms themselves?

Cory:Anything I've mentioned is the lower part of the tree but the actual top part of the tree which houses the realms is above the tree infinitely stacked bottom,
also where are the gow fan?

Last edited:
I don't know where you got transcending the concept of time and space from; he just states that they're all above time and space. Although, I'm not the most knowledgable person on this topic, so you might want some staff member to evaluate it.

Not only are all of thse leading questions, they're not useable without actually providing evidence that they're real. Especially considering all of the fake GoW WoG floating around.

Not only are all of thse leading questions, they're not useable without actually providing evidence that they're real. Especially considering all of the fake GoW WoG floating around.
are you saying the scans are fake?the guy who sent me this says they are from the novel of gow but what about the profiles have the verified?

Not this shit again.

Bruh. We literally discussed these scans to be 100% fake in the GOW Ragnarok Discussions thread. Why is this thread still open? Are people really that ******* desperate to get GOW back to Tier 1?

It's like for every downplayer we get two to three more faked scans just for the hell of it.

are you saying the scans are fake?the guy who sent me this says they are from the novel of gow but what about the profiles have the verified?
This isn't from the novel.

The only thing the novel states is that the Tree branches stretch out to infinity. No mention of "stacked layers" or any of that bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back