• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone debunk this video for me?

I know but like he claimed some crazy shit like haki negates chakra because chakra = devil fruits. Or luffy can hit at the molecular level with armament haki and negates dirability and also that luffy can see 3 minutes into the future which isn't true.

extreme false equivalencies he made the slightest things that were similar to mean that they are the same thing
also for the power and speed he calc stacked to hell and back in previous videos

Why is calc stacking taboo?
He also claimed the hilarious claim that conquerors haki can defeat kurama, can you debunk that? I think I can as I was doing it real time.
And he also claimed luffy has a better regenaration because according to his logic, regrowing a tooth is more impressive than regenerating a lung.

Why is calc stacking taboo?
He also claimed the hilarious claim that conquerors haki can defeat kurama, can you debunk that? I think I can as I was doing it real time.
And he also claimed luffy has a better regenaration because according to his logic, regrowing a tooth is more impressive than regenerating a lung.
because it really gets shit wanked to hell in size and power
for example I have a calc stack that uses Naruto blitzing someone as travel speed to make ninja supersonic and the gap between nations tens-hundreds of thousands of kilometers. Then I can stack Jubbi destroying countries to get insane levels of power
Its easy Kurama fails to be tamed on numerous occasions and his will easily overpowers other peoples wills and conquerors haki only works on normal animals that are dumb and kurama would probably be smarter then the majority of the one piece universe

Last edited:
because it really gets shit wanked to hell in size and power
for example I have a calc stack that uses Naruto blitzing someone as travel speed to make ninja supersonic and the gap between nations tens-hundreds of thousands of kilometers. Then I can stack Jubbi destroying countries to get insane levels of power
Its easy Kurama fails to be tamed on numerous occasions and his will easily overpowers other peoples wills and conquerors haki only works on normal animals that are dumb and kurama would probably be smarter then the majority of the one piece universe
That's cool nice debunk. He claimed that luffy can overpower kuramas will because he can control zunisha, when it was done not by conquerors but by the voice of all things and it wasn't against zunishas will it was literally because zunisha was asking to be ordered. He also said observation haki is better than naruto sensing when naruto can sense emotions, people from literally countries away like how he sensed everything happening from a war in vivid detail from a far away island that's countries away. Or how naruto can sense stuff in other dimensions and can counter precignition users like luffy because he can fight sharingan users.
There's another video calc stacking luffys feats like the skipiea one to multi continental by wanking the one piece worlds diameter to half the diameter of the sun lmao or wanking the whitebeard and rogers clash to petatons by wanking the size of the island they're on by using the wildlife of the island or bullshit like that I suggest you also try to debunk that.

That's cool nice debunk. He claimed that luffy can overpower kuramas will because he can control zunisha, when it was done not by conquerors but by the voice of all things and it wasn't against zunishas will it was literally because zunisha was asking to be ordered. He also said observation haki is better than naruto sensing when naruto can sense emotions, people from literally countries away like how he sensed everything happening from a war in vivid detail from a far away island that's countries away. Or how naruto can sense stuff in other dimensions and can counter precignition users like luffy because he can fight sharingan users.
There's another video calc stacking luffys feats like the skipiea one to multi continental by wanking the one piece worlds diameter to half the diameter of the sun lmao or wanking the whitebeard and rogers clash to petatons by wanking the size of the island they're on by using the wildlife of the island or bullshit like that I suggest you also try to debunk that.
for the roger and whitebeard clash what he said wasn't technically wrong but nobody uses animals for scaling the size of something

Is it bad if nobody does it or is his calculation viable? In my opinion it's stupid to scale the size of an island using such a stupid method like using the animals on the island that's inconsistently portrayed, like those animals could have just been there to show the catastrophic effects of the fight by showing all the animals running away, so they wouldn't have been thinking about the details of the islands habitat and sfuff you know?

Is it bad if nobody does it or is his calculation viable? In my opinion it's stupid to scale the size of an island using such a stupid method like using the animals on the island that's inconsistently portrayed, like those animals could have just been there to show the catastrophic effects of the fight by showing all the animals running away, so they wouldn't have been thinking about the details of the islands habitat and sfuff you know?
yeah I know but its technically not a wrong way to do it.
My main problem with that is how he acts like he is lowballing it

yeah I know but its technically not a wrong way to do it.
My main problem with that is how he acts like he is lowballing it
He is technically massively high balling the size but still he got the size to 32 km and used some random formula which I don't know if it's actually the right one he didn't explain it so that might not be the right formula but he got good maths so its up for debate. Although I find it hard to believe he got 11 petatons which is multicontinental from moving clouds and scaling the size of 32 km, this is probably because of the extremely exaggerated anime visuals but I want someone on here to actually calculate this feat to see how much it actually yields.

This guy claims luffy can beat naruto and makes some pretty absurd claims, can someone pick apart this video and explain why it's wrong? Thanks.
All he said was the truth. Accept it.
nodding-smoking-monkey-approves.gif

What points does he make? I dont want to watch a 30 min luffy vs naruto vid
It was a long time ago I watched this but something like chakra = devil fruit so haki >>> chakra, luffy can see the future for 3 minutes, matter manipulation durability negation, regenerating a tooth >>> regenerating lung, kurama gets clapped by conquerors haki, he also doesn't actually calculate their AP or speed, but in other videos he wanked luffy's AP to like multi continental pre timeskip and MFTL+.

It’s quite simple why luffy wins… observation haki, beginning of timeskip luffy has better sensing than all of Naruto… beginning Luffy < Luffy dressrosa obs haki <<< katakuri obs haki ~< post katakuri Luffy… so none of Naruto’s attacks will land… even to dressrosa Luffy… he would need to use AOE to hit him. Armament haki, I think the guy was maybe saying that haki hits someone true body so he won’t be able to defend himself with chakra and we all know a kid can hurt no chakra naruto. Luffy could also possibly one shot with Ryou but I haven’t fully seen how it works… the only thing that would be a problem is truth seeking ball, but it would be near impossible to hit future sight Luffy with it. Now that’s just me talking about base Luffy… 2nd gear possibly should blitz I mean naruto dodging light speed with full power <<< Luffy dodging light speed pre timeskip in base form… I mean Luffy’s 2nd gear has been shown to blitz people with obs haki and who were relative to base Luffy in speed… gear 4th bound man has shown to blitz someone with very skilled obs haki from far away (doflamingo) and pre timeskip gear 2nd << post timeskip gear 2nd. Dressrosa Gear 4th boundman << wano gear 4th boundman. Also we have naruto barley dodging light speed while base Luffy dodging light speed easily and calling it slow. So I see Luffy winning more than Naruto. This is also naruto wanked to the fullest while Luffy is lowballed and downplayed 🤷‍♂️ There is a chance armament might resist truth seeking ball

so I see 2nd gear Luffy finishing it more.

Last edited:
It’s quite simple why luffy wins… observation haki, beginning of timeskip luffy has better sensing than all of Naruto… beginning Luffy < Luffy dressrosa obs haki <<< katakuri obs haki ~< post katakuri Luffy… so none of Naruto’s attacks will land… even to dressrosa Luffy… he would need to use AOE to hit him. Armament haki, I think the guy was maybe saying that haki hits someone true body so he won’t be able to defend himself with chakra and we all know a kid can hurt no chakra naruto. Luffy could also possibly one shot with Ryou but I haven’t fully seen how it works… the only thing that would be a problem is truth seeking ball, but it would be near impossible to hit future sight Luffy with it. Now that’s just me talking about base Luffy… 2nd gear possibly should blitz I mean naruto dodging light speed with full power <<< Luffy dodging light speed pre timeskip in base form… I mean Luffy’s 2nd gear has been shown to blitz people with obs haki and who were relative to base Luffy in speed… gear 4th bound man has shown to blitz someone with very skilled obs haki from far away (doflamingo) and pre timeskip gear 2nd << post timeskip gear 2nd. Dressrosa Gear 4th boundman << wano gear 4th boundman. Also we have naruto barley dodging light speed while base Luffy dodging light speed easily and calling it slow. So I see Luffy winning more than Naruto. This is also naruto wanked to the fullest while Luffy is lowballed and downplayed 🤷‍♂️ There is a chance armament might resist truth seeking ball

so I see 2nd gear Luffy finishing it.
Good analysis but unfortunately armament doesn't resist existence erasure.

Back