• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calc this dbz attack ball calc

Now this is a touchy subject, there isn't much evidence for this, but you might be able to calc this out of a scan, this will be difficult for you to calc.

ok so for the calc assume the planet is roughtly earth size, i think this is fair actually, they appear to move as casually as they do on earth, actually it might even be larger than earth, since they make comments about earth's gravity being light but never do on this planet, however i will assume it is earth. now i say that they performed this feat after leaving the atmosphere of the planet, that seems quite fair to me.

so for the speed, i think it's fair to say they went from the atmosphere to this part of space in the line of dialogue from under the pod, this is also fair, because this is likely the sound of the attack ball accelerating, btw this is viewer perspective, so in this case just accept the sound being in space.

the panel is page 144 of the chapter Read manga Dragon Ball Chapter 204 online in high quality, the reason i ask for this to be calced is i want to see how fast space pods are, i think they could provide an upgrade to frieza at his full power and above level opponents under the right circumstances, as these attack pods are certainly faster than light, but i want to see if this sheds any light, probably won't.

Back