• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can I have help please?

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
I want to learn to calculate stuff and be able to make calculations without the assistance of others. I know people are already busy around the site and have their own problems to deal with ; If I get help I will not only be able to do my own calculations without disturbing others, but I will be able to help others with their own calculations also.

Thank you for your time.

Hieroglyphs. I just tried to make a calculatio, I got the result and I had no idea what I made the calculation for.

You can call me Captain sense of direction because I'm completely lost.

SomebodyData said:
I have... no idea either?

I guess I'm part of your crew now.
Well the calculation was supposed to measure how much damage is done by a single step. I didn't know where to start so I just made a pixel measurement because that's the first thing I thought to do.

I then followed the instructions and got a result, but I don't even know what the result means to what I'm trying to find out.

Shouldn't it just be 0.5 x mv^2 = KE?

m = mass

v = volume

KE = result/ energy

We only have the height of the Robots. I'm not sure what the Robot is even made out of either.

Pretty sure we just use metal btw.

Isn't the volume obtainable by pixel scaling the height to the length and then using a 3-D model use the height to get the width?

I guess so. I would do this now but I've shifted to a different project that should be easier to do for the moment. I would probably need a little help anyway, just to make sure I'm doing the correct thing.

Back