• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calling All (cars) Yugioh TCG/OCG Players!

Anyone wanna play on duelingbook? Anything's cool, more or less, when it comes to formats: current TCG or OCG formats, older formats, skillful mirror matches, etc...obv with hypothetical banlists or anything crossing eras, we'd have to work out the terms.

Also, my fav deck is Infernoid and it has been for a long while now. Other favorites include Inzektors, Burning Abyss, Shaddoll, Zoo, and Demise Draco at full power. What are some of yours?

This just reminds me that I really need to get back into Yugioh. Rata also reminds me of that.

I haven't played for real since I could use Evols as a primary archetype and consistently win.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This just reminds me that I really need to get back into Yugioh. Rata also reminds me of that.
I haven't played for real since I could use Evols as a primary archetype and consistently win.
De hell? Evols can win? What era was that?? xD

First Witch said:
The era when "I have like two or three XYZs by turn 2 or 3 that counter anything you try" wasn't "meh" and Link summoning had not yet mutilated extra deck summons.

So like a few months after their release. lol

First Witch said:
The era when "I have like two or three XYZs by turn 2 or 3 that counter anything you try" wasn't "meh" and Link summoning had not yet mutilated extra deck summons.
So like a few months after their release. lol
Ah, i remember this sh*tstains, pretty sure that nobody was playing Evols tho, Dino Rabbit did their job way better lol

@Huesito

Still much better than CotH or Oasis in most cases though

@Azzy

Ay, Evols as deck centered around their own engine likely won't ever be viable again in absence of future support but Laggia and Dolkka came back into the meta a little over a year ago and the recent F/L list isn't likely to completely shut em out. To my own surprise, I've actually come to like MR4 and link summoning in general. Being required to use the new mechanic does seem (and in many ways obv is) restricting but there are advantages that come with how generic it is. Lines of play that would otherwise be awful in any given combo deck because they'd yield monsters unusable for extra deck summons (e.g.: a level 6 on board with effects negated in a rank 5 spam deck) are now possible. Edit: Being able to link away xyz monsters with materials ya want in GY is pretty nice too, lots of stuff like this tbh

@First Witch

"Dino Rabbit did their job better"

Considering Rescue Rabbit has the benefit of creating links now, as well as the fact that UC Tyranno and Miscellaneousaurus exist, "did their job better" is a massive understatement.

@First Witch
"Dino Rabbit did their job better"

Considering Rescue Rabbit has the benefit of creating links now, as well as the fact that UC Tyranno and Miscellaneousaurus exist, "did their job better" is a massive understatement.
And now imagine how confused i am to hear that you managed to WIN with dem Evols. Like against what did you play? Vylons? I dont even understand how Evols work o_O

As for me, i played Yugioh for quite a long time, but got completly lost in the Link-format. As in WHY ARE THOSE LINK COMBOS LONGER THEN EXODIA TURNS. THATS WRONG!

@FirstWitch

Stratos is still banned in TCG, at 2 in OCG (just one of the many things better in OCG)

Link combos do often take a long time but really if you know what you're doing, they can be completed rather quickly outside of like BS loops that we had when Firewall was at 3. Also Konami pls unban Maxx "C"...I think most of us have realized that card was a blessing by now. Also at 3 in OCG!

Well, N'tss is good when targeting destruction and popping backrow is good. Right now, I'm only playing 2 because I really don't want to be blindly popping backrow when everyone and their mother is siding Waking the Drago and there are rumblings about more people playing artifacts.

People are still playing Infernoid because the engine itself is very strong, it's just bricky and requires power cards like Void Feast, Void Imagination, etc...to get online. Because of this, when very consistent one card engines emerge like Zoo, Invoked, and now Sky Striker/Brandish, it makes the deck a lot more viable and adds consistency superior to that which is offered by mill engines like BA and Lightsworn. Though, it should be noted that this is heavily influenced by the banlist; with triple Reasoning, Monster Gate, and Grass, pure Infernoid would be viable and with triple Cir, Graff, and Beatrice, BA Noids would be very strong.

EDIT: WtG can summon Ulti-Falco, Exterio, Last Warrior from Another Planet, etc... it's not a good feeling to pop that card

WTH is that trapcard?! OmegaNani?! I clicked on all links btw you shounenfilth, at least one of them was good Owo owO

Back