• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the volunteers, our makeshift Calc Group.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs. Don't spam people about it.

This thread is just for requests. Be sure to be specific and descriptive regarding the particulars of each feat.

Thanks so much for making this! Sorry if I was being annoying on the other thread.

So, I'm currently making some big changes to Roland, and I'm going to need some help with his feats. If anyone is up for it, please respond!

Kickboxertj said:
I'm currently making some big changes to Roland, and I'm going to need some help with his feats. If anyone is up for it, please respond!
Which feats specifically? Oh, and depending on what they are, I'll be up for helping you out.

Sebastian pereira90 said:
Kickboxertj said:
I'm currently making some big changes to Roland, and I'm going to need some help with his feats. If anyone is up for it, please respond!
Which feats specifically? Oh, and depending on what they are, I'll be up for helping you out.
Awesome! I actually need help designing some feats to convey his abilities. I hope that's okay. If it's too much to ask, I can come up with a list and then get back to you.

Don't clog up the thread with discussions if possible.

This thread's propouse is for users to provide feats to be calculated. So yeah, please give me a list of feats.

@Promestein: Got it; won't do it again.

Sorry Promstein, I'll stop.

Sebastian, I'll send you a list of feats after I come up with some good ones. Thanks for helping me out!

Don't apologize, just keep things succinct here.

Just post the request here. Describe the feat, then I'll leave a message on your wall asking for whatever numbers I need.

Okay lets see...1)how much energy for destroying the tokyo tower completely,nothing left of it

2)how much energy is needed to wipe all humans from the face of the Earth

3)how much power is for 9 tornadoes that last an entire day and which are moving storm clouds too

Anyone interested in calculating Starcross feats?

EQUINOX makes a storm;

Storm Feat

Emboldened, if only for a moment, EQUINOX wrenches on the atmosphere all at once, with careful ease. She's never done this on such a scale, but she understands the mechanics. She manipulates atmospheric pressure all across the planet, forcing the atmosphere to bleed out into open space, swirling into a storm large enough to encompass the entire planet.

It's the size of the Great Red Spot, but is fully localized to Earth. Winds across the planet suddenly accelerate to hundreds upon hundreds of metres a second, with enough force to rip apart the crust of the planet. The ozone layer and cloud cover grow denser and denser, until not even a single beam of light can reach the world below, leaving it completely cast in darkness. The storm is a masterwork of weather magic that could persist for a couple hundred years even without EQUINOX's involvement.
SOLSTICE blows said storm up (EQUINOX also moves a few hundred kilometers in the time it takes for her radiation beam to hit its mark)

SOLSTICE Fireball

Raising her hand, glowing light in her palm, SOLSTICE fires a horizon-spanning wave of pure radiation straight into the sky.

Oh, christ. There are no more words. EQUINOX pulls in all her information and reconstitutes her body a few hundred kilometers under SOLSTICE, just in time.

In an instant, the attack erupts into a massive explosion of force and radiation, erupting into a moon-sized fireball and blowing apart the entire storm with the shockwave. Not just the storm - EQUINOX only needs to take a moment to realize just what she's done. She destroyed the Earth's atmosphere, every inch of it. Not even an atom was left. The magnetosphere, too, is hopelessly distorted, bending in on itself and simply ceasing to exist in places. Fissures a thousand kilometers deep spread across the Earth in seconds as much of the surface is swept away, revealing the magma of its core, as the explosion ripples across the planet, and then, the star system. It's felt as far away as the Kuiper belt.
EQUINOX throws and blows up Moon

Panting, EQUINOX unthinkingly casts out her mind and grabs a hold of the first thing that comes to mind. It's a bit further away than it should be, a couple hundred kilometers off course, presumably because of SOLSTICE's earlier fireworks show, but EQUINOX just has to give it a firm pull to set it on a collision course with SOLSTICE. She has an idea. It's not much, but it's something.

"You -" Finally, she takes notice of the immense shadow covering the two of them, no longer focused on her tortures. She jerks her head up in shock, staring in silence for a moment before yelling, "YOU SERIOUSLY BROUGHT DOWN THE ******* MOON!?"

The Moon is, in all its glory, floating only 10 kilometers away from the two of them, and growing closer every moment. SOLSTICE doesn't even have a second to react before it hits, and EQUINOX knows exactly what she'll do. It's blazing with fire as it nears, and the force of its approach shakes the Earth and splinters the ground, pulling up swaths of land. But the ground underneath SOLSTICE and EQUINOX stays intact.

Right before it reaches her, SOLSTICE raises an arm, and when the Moon runs into her open palm, it comes to slow, grinding halt. Not without putting up a fight, of course; SOLSTICE, and EQUINOX with her, sinks deeper into the ground by a few meters, but SOLSTICE holds back its astronomical mass with a single hand, only straining slightly. "You're going to need more than the Moon -"

Pouring all of her willpower into the next spell, EQUINOX converts 80% of the Moon into energy, and lets it explode. It's blinding. Not just physically, but magically, cutting off all magical sight for a second as it lights up the entire planet. It knocks SOLSTICE off of her feet, finally freeing up EQUINOX, who is forced deeper underground, before she breaks herself down into energy and transmits herself to the other side of the planet in the time it takes for the explosion to finish.

Does oblitherate mean Violent frag, Pulverization Vaporization or Atomization?

So i need a little help with some calcs for a profile that im currently developing (a robot specifically)

-The robot dodges a common sniper bullet coming from a common sniper from 400 meter distance (you can use the M40A5 Sniper Rifle, a common one used by mercenaries)

-The robot pulverizes a building comparable to the Empire State Building with a laser.

-Multiple high-powered shotgun shots just ricochet off him and leave him unscratched.

Thanks beforehand to whoever does this calc.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
.5 seconds reaction is Below Average Human
@Uninown Yeah, I think it's around .2 seconds for Average Human reactions. I still find it funny that a bullet dodging feat came out Below Average Human.

Then again I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to see it at that range, so you might get enhanced senses.-

I meant the one who was firing the sniper bullet was 400 meters off the robot. As the person above said, it started moving when it was somewhat close, although i dont know if Enhanced Senses might work :eyes:

Anyways, if this just ends up Below Average Human ill use the other feat of him, that is outspeeding an F-15 Eagle, which is high-end Supersonic or Supersonic + and ill assume he has about those reactions. Thanks for the help.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@StarMario89 This is related to the calc request
That, albeit true, still derails the thread. Instead, why not posting the comments regarding said calculation request in the blog?

I shall drop this here.

@Uninown: That needs a ratio in how faster the character is compared to the F-15 Eagle in order to be calculated; please be specific.

StarMario89 said:
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@StarMario89 This is related to the calc request
That, albeit true, still derails the thread. Instead, why not posting the comments regarding said calculation request in the blog?
I shall drop this here.

@Uninown: That needs a ratio in how faster the character is compared to the F-15 Eagle in order to be calculated; please be specific.
A top speed F-15 Eagle is Mach 2.5 (Or starting in Supersonic +)

The character could keep up and briefly outspeed a top speed F-15 Eagle

So he should be or above Mach 2.5.

Anyways, if you think this is derailing the thread, then ill just stop and do a blog.

@StarMario89 He's just saying he's going to use high end supersonic feat for his character, not asking it to be calc'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back