• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Evaluations - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
User blog:Ainex234/FLCL Calc: Haruko hits a bomb (By Mr. Bambu) (redone by Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan)
Priority: 1 or 2

Verse: FLCL

Descriptio: Haruko hits a bomb into space.

For some reason the comments on this blog don't seem to be working.
bump
bump
bump
b ump
bump
bump
b u m p
bomp

We don't really evaluate calcs from other wikis. However, if you like, you can copy the calc onto your own blogpost on This Wiki and give credit to the original blog and calc creator.

Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
User blog:Ainex234/FLCL Calc: Haruko hits a bomb (By Mr. Bambu) (redone by Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan)

bump
bump
bump
b ump
bump
bump
b u m p
bomp
bimp

• Importance/Priority: 3
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Wotan from Die Walkūre
  • Importance/Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Top of 2nd Gear characters from Owari no Chronicle

Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:
Ainex234 said:

bump
bump
bump
b ump
bump
bump
b u m p
bomp
bimp
bamp

@RRTheEndMan: I am not qualified to evaluate calculations, nor am I a calc group member, so I hope everyone will forgive me speaking out, but.... It may look better if you removed the quotes (That is, the quote boxes, the bump counts WITHIN said quote boxes, and the "RRTheEndMan wrote" also within each of said boxes.) for the sake of neatness. Counting how many times it has been bumped, I see little fault with, but the other things, at the very least, make the link small and hard to see.

Also, have you taken note & acted on the following from this thread's opening post?:

"In the event that this fails to garner attention, users may politely remind the calculation group members to take a look."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back