• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuran vs. Sage Mode Naruto vs. Jellal Fernandez

have you guys read the current FT chapter? Jellal made a barrier that successfully blocked Acnologia's magical attack that was intended to kill wendy.

then he later on tagged Acnologia who was trying to dodge his attacks.

Barrier

successfully blocked Acnologia's magical attack that was intended to kill a wendy a dragonslayer(remember how Acno casually wrecked Serena?and he's said to be as strong as Gildarts)

http://i.imgur.com/SzxFLi4.png?1

Speed

Suddenly appearing infront of acnologia even when he was trying to dodge then tagged him

http://i.imgur.com/ddg0fSl.png?1

Power(?)

Pushed back Acno with his spell(basically same thing Irene did)

http://i.imgur.com/GQuZ4vc.png?1

neither byakuran nor SM naruto have any way of bypassing a barrier that acnologia can't, so jelly boy stomps hard

jellal and his fodder friends got rekt by august,now he blocks a attack from the strongest char in the verse.casuel or not,jellal is NOT strong enough to block any move from acno

thats just shit writting

August nullified his magic so it obvious Jella couldn't do anything and blocking human Acnologia random attack with his unknown barrier has somewhat sense since we don't know what that barier does,but leaving that aside I need to check byakuran...

@Super ok so its one of two things; u r underestimating Jellal a significantly powerful character in his own right due to his loss against Augusts hax magic or u honestly think Acnologia is some kind of untouchable god either way I can see arguing with u would be pointless

@david Acnologia is a sort of untouchable god in FT verse for now since even the statement of Zeref beating him with Fairy Heart is now questionable because if that's magic it won't really do a thing to Acnolgia so I seriously wonder what Hiro is going to invent to bring Acnologia down...

And wait I don't get it which versions are u using?

I'm not saying that he's not above everyone else; what I'm saying is that thinking he's literally untouchable is ridiculous, especially considering he's a dragon slayer and those guys are essentially straight up fighters, they are literally the most likely characters to get hit- doesn't mean they'll get hurt, but they'll more likely than not to get hit by magic that is "fancier"

Superscharbe said:
^thats just bad writting
even august stomps jellal and his fodder friends

acno should stomp him.PIS DONT COUNT
August is jsut a goddamn hax against anyone using caster magic. getting wrecked by August doesn't discredit anything like the strength of his barrier etc... because August can simply bypass them and nullify them.

how convenient, PiS reasoning. it only becomes PiS if the feat contradicts the facts, and being stomped by August doesn't discredit anything to be considered PiS because that dude is just haxxed.

Davidsteel1 said:
i doubt blocking an attack from Acnologia when he isn't even trying means anything.
and Acnologia when he wasn't even trying casually oneshotted Serena o_O with his bare hands, in this fight he's even using magic o_O.

Back