• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buu Saga Goku vs Composite Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strength: Godzilla

Speed: Tie

Durability: Godzilla

Agility: Goku

Intelligence: Tie

Weaponry: Goku

Bravery: Goku

Winner: Godzilla, while Goku has more advantages, Godzilla strengths completely obliterate anything Goku has

Goku has no weaponry? Unless we count the power pole.

Both are pretty brave. Goku likely has the advantage in agility (speed =/= agility) and possibly fighting skill.

But Godzilla has every other edge... so I'm handing it to him.

Goku strikes much harder even in his SSJ1 form, and can dodge anything Godzilla throws at him, if Goku fails to kill Godzilla he can simply use the instant transmission and leave him in the vacuum of space.

No he doesn't. Goku is super low-tier of 4-B. Godzilla is too but not to Goku's level. Speed is equalized also, so Goku's only saving point is that his small size makes him hard to hit.

That isn't a win since Godzilla can fly back to the planet with his breath.

BruceTheBatman said:
No he doesn't. Goku is super low-tier of 4-B. Godzilla is too but not to Goku's level. Speed is equalized also, so Goku's only saving point is that his small size makes him hard to hit.
That isn't a win since Godzilla can fly back to the planet with his breath.
Goku's as big as Goji in this fight.

I don't think size equalized is allowed but Godzilla wins for reasons above regardless, plus energy absorption.

Cropfist said:
I don't think size equalized is allowed but Godzilla wins for reasons above regardless, plus energy absorption.
If it's not, the topic should be edited to keep it from being closed.

Still going for big G for reasons above. He outclasses Goku everywhere except manueverability and destructo disk isn't big enough to do any real damage to godzilla.

Ye but OP doesn't say we use Low end regen for Godzilla. Even low-high is going to be hard to deal with.

Godzilla for reasons above,I do not see Goku winning a majority, and he has few advantages barring his size, making him hard to hit for Godzilla, but otherwise Godzilla is superior to Goku in nearly every category.

Gonna give it to the big G based off Regenerationn. Goku could be annoying given his size, but I see him tiring out before being able to put Godzilla down.

Godzilla via atomic breath, as Goku has no counter against radiation. Also Goku can't overcome Godzilla regen. Easy victory for Godzilla

Note to OP: Please try to avoid creating speed equal matches with Goku, he severely lacks in hax compared to 90% characters in his tier. It will simply add up to Goku's losses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back