• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bullets that can destroy an island

Where will you scale character A durability. if he tank billions of bullets, that each of bullet can destroy an island, at the same time. Those all bullets was fired at character A and he's left unscathed.

This should go in questions and answers, anyway he would only scale to a single bullet's power, the AP isn't cumulative or anything

This should go in questions and answers, anyway he would only scale to a single bullet's power, the AP isn't cumulative or anything
That kinda sounds weird. Just because someone can take one hit from a bullet doesn't mean they can take more so wouldn't the AP actually be higher? (Tbh, their are certain feat types I don't know much about and this is one so it would naturally be weird.

I mean they definitely upscale, but they wouldn't get the bullet's AP multiplied by billions

So where is it now? I too doubt it's just island or to large island+ durability since he tank those all millions of billions of bullets and each of em can destroy an island and move at the speed of light...
Edit yeah forgot to mention he use the form of one of the six kings to tank those bullets (who i think is Tier 5-B)

That's basically right, yes, with the context presented at least. If there's a 5-B feat then of course none of this matters tho

Back