• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brolaire faces the ultimate challenge

Brolaire find himself against the cheesiest of the builds, the Pun-Pun itself, will out brave hero be able to overcome this mighty opponent ?

Base Pun-Pun is used and they start at 50 meters from each other

Brolaire: 1

Pun-Pu: 0

Inconclusive: 0

BROLAIRE
Containment breach scp 682 by darthmoga-d8zp9cz

oh

good god, okay, so...

this fight starts with Brolaire immediately intimidating, since that's all he really does and its faster than speaking (Pun-Pun's default starting move to summon Pazuzu)

however, there is a chance Brolaire is stupid and does one of the very stupid things he's done, such as beating up a door.

Pun-Pun is not stupid and will indeed immediately open up with summoning Pazuzu, so with that said... we come to an impasse. if Brolaire takes the initiative and intimidates, Pun-Pun is a sitting duck and can't really do anything. if he doesn't do the smart thing, Pun-Pun summons a Low 2-C Demon Lord who kills Brolaire fairly instantly.

I'm lowkey leaning towards Brolaire intimidating first but by **** it all hinges on the first six seconds or so of the fight. count me as a vote for Brolaire for now, but I could see it going either way.

Back