• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brokeness of some powers

Just how broken is The Force from Star War, The Power Cosmic from Marvel and The SpeedForce from DC ?????

The Force - Idk.

The Power Cosmic - This is a superpowered swiss army knife due to how much things it can do (e.g. cosmic stat amp, cosmic transmutation, cosmic sensing, cosmic precog, cosmic TK, cosmic intangibility, cosmic soul manipulation, cosmic portals, cosmic etc.)

The Speedforce - This is more of speed than anything, quite obviously from its name (e.g. invisibility via your speed > his speed, phasing via speed of molecule shaking, wind attacks due to speeding around, making a vacuum via speeding around, speed steal just because, time travel via speeding, portal combat because speed, infinite mass punch is self-explanatory, etc.)

Does anyone has an explaination as to why The Force are consider a broken power to begin with ????

The Force is considered broken, because in EU people can mind attack the population of whole planets with it or something like that I would believe. (Note that is just the rumors I was hearing, I don't really know)

DontTalk said:
The Force is considered broken, because in EU people can mind attack the population of whole planets with it or something like that I would believe. (Note that is just the rumors I was hearing, I don't really know)

I heared that Luke was able to effect the mind of everything in the entire Galaxy once, no idea if thats valid though.

Back