• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

If we want to be little ***** we can also make profiles for...
Video Brinquedo
I really love the new goku meme we have for now : r/Dragonballsuper

I would even help make profiles for RPG Ninja since I love the series and it's > any other shitty tabletop RPG, but I plan on making profiles for Sendokai Champions.
I'm going to barge in this thread unannounced just to say that I'll be spending a month in South Brazil from Feb to March, I'm really excited and I hope to not be gutted in the middle of the street.
Don't go to the favelas, don't even go near them. When checking the GPS, make sure the path doesn't take you close to favelas.

Don't go to the favelas, don't even go near them. When checking the GPS, make sure the path doesn't take you close to favelas.
Based on the date he's going, I assume he's going because of Carnival and if that's the case, the favelas will be the least of his problems, especially if he can't communicate but if he knows where to go and where not to go and sticks to the basics of not getting drunk, not drinking anything he takes his eyes off even for a second, not accepting drinks from someone he doesn't know and etc... he'll be fine.

Yes
I'm going to barge in this thread unannounced just to say that I'll be spending a month in South Brazil from Feb to March, I'm really excited and I hope to not be gutted in the middle of the street.
Interesting... would You rather me to use a knife or a Peixeira?
would even help make profiles for RPG Ninja since I love the series and it's > any other shitty tabletop RPG, but I plan on making profiles for Sendokai Champions.
Isn't like we are in a rush, take Your time
Based on the date he's going, I assume he's going because of Carnival and if that's the case, the favelas will be the least of his problems, especially if he can't communicate but if he knows where to go and where not to go and sticks to the basics of not getting drunk, not drinking anything he takes his eyes off even for a second, not accepting drinks from someone he doesn't know and etc... he'll be fine.
We will soon lose a MOD in the wiki... F in the chat

That I figured myself, lol.

I have some friends that live there who'll accompany me, dw, and I rekon I have some common sense myself, I'm used to traveling.

Interesting... would You rather me to use a knife or a Peixeira?
Peixeira, absolutely, I love to try local specialties.

It's been a long, long time since I asked in the topics about the Ultima crt. But R > f will obviously become more rigid.

As far as I remember, “fiction” cannot interact with “real”.

So for example, the ugly captain hitting Mauricio is simply an anti-do for R > f because there is no explanation as to how the ugly captain managed to interact with what should be real.

It's been a long, long time since I asked in the topics about the Ultima crt. But R > f will obviously become more rigid.

As far as I remember, “fiction” cannot interact with “real”.

So for example, the ugly captain hitting Mauricio is simply an anti-do for R > f because there is no explanation as to how the ugly captain managed to interact with what should be real.
DIdN'T UNDERSTOOD

Back