• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Bray Wyatt is the newest addition to the WWE verse! However, there might be some abilities missing in the profile, and I'm here to show you them.
  1. Ressurection be on his profile cause (Alexa brought him back from the ashes)
  2. Dimensional Travel, Life Manipulation and Creation (Created talking puppets on his Firefly Funhouse show and the Firefly Funhouse is place which exists in a Dimension where Gods, Angels, Monsters, Demons live together, explained at Wrestlemania 36 Timestamp 2:10)
  3. Fate manipulation (Change the fate of Daniel Bryan by turning him into a good guy from a Villain successfully)
  4. Summoning (Can summon Alexa Bliss, who can shoot fire balls.)

When did Alexa become Wyatt's Harley Quinn?

The first doesn't work, Wyatt didn't resurrect himself, it was someone else's work, so I don't see why it should be considered his ability.

What's the firefly show supposed to be in-canon? Where is it stated he actually created the puppets himself, and that they are self-aware? Also, the thing about being the place of gods etc.. sounds like a figure of speech.

Well, since quite a stretch to say he manipulated his fate, instead of making him turn heel in a pletora of other ways.

Where's the video of him summoning her?

i think he also have some kind of reality manipulation, showed during his fight against john cena, and not being mind manipulation because titus O'Neil was spectating the full thing timestamp 8:21

I think Bray has some other examples of reality manip that I could look for. I didn't even know he finally got a profile here, thought itd take longer tbh

Also does Fire Fly funhouse falls under reality manip ?
(Created Firefly Funhouse which is place which exists in a Dimension where Angels, Monsters, Demons live together) 2:04

Back