• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawl Stars statistics and canonical ability thread

The articles surrounding Brawl Stars characters state that they're around building level, etc, not too strong, but then there's text in-game that states that El Primo's Super is an "Intergalactic Elbow drop" and Tara's Super being a "gravity well." Like, this kind of implies that Brawl Stars characters are stronger than what they may seem, and that Primo's super not being as strong as it is in-game could just be for balancing reasons.

What do you suggest we do?
Well... I'm guessing we ramp up the durability levels of a lot, if not all Brawl Stars characters to at LEAST large town level because of Tara's Super I suppose, (maybe even more, or maybe I could be wrong?) I was honestly hoping for some discussion on this to be honest.

The articles surrounding Brawl Stars characters state that they're around building level, etc, not too strong, but then there's text in-game that states that El Primo's Super is an "Intergalactic Elbow drop" and Tara's Super being a "gravity well." Like, this kind of implies that Brawl Stars characters are stronger than what they may seem, and that Primo's super not being as strong as it is in-game could just be for balancing reasons.
I think for hyperbole about EL Primo's Super, but I agree with Tara (again but i don't know how to calculate), and El primo's meteor calculation needs to be recalc. (and ı recalculated)

Last edited:
Back