• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawl Stars Ap Calculations

I don't know the verse but I'm fine with using the calculations that have been accepted by calc members in the blog.

So can we assume that you agree with OP?
he agrees with the Bo and Pearl's calcs

I would like to get your opinion about the calculations I made in this blog. Do you see any problems other than the Ruffs Ulti calculation?
you should probably follow the suggestions made by using 80% hollowness on the crate. After that you can get another person to evaluate it

He accepted the calculation. But CGM said he can also get the opinions of other officials.
he accepted 2/3rds of the calculation and not the Ruffs one
JEX6sPl.png

First of all, I apologize for being late. The reason why I opened this crt was about Bo and Pearl's ultimate. I already mentioned at the top to see if you see any problem other than Ruffs' calculation. And right now, 80% of Ruffs' ultimate is empty space. I bought it and the result was 8-A again. Should I share Ruffs' ultimate again?

I also want to ask a question. I used the Kinetic Energy formula when making this calculation. But just like Bo, Ruffs' ult can also break walls. Moreover, his ult becomes 120% stronger (star power). So, it's the same for the Ruffs I made on Pearl and Bo. Can I make calculations using the Fragment value?

I also want to ask a question. I used the Kinetic Energy formula when making this calculation. But just like Bo, Ruffs' ult can also break walls. Moreover, his ult becomes 120% stronger (star power). So, it's the same for the Ruffs I made on Pearl and Bo. Can I make calculations using the Fragment value?
ruff's KE would be way better than the wall fragmentation
I rearranged the calculation for Ruffs in my blog:

get the new thing accepted and you're good. Though 99% and 100% don't work. Why? Because anything can be in these crates and we don't know what material they are or how heavy they are. 80% Hollowness is to account for the fact that it is a steel crate but has a big space to store objects on the inside.

If it gets accepted by a calc member like the others then I really don't have an issue.
There are a lot of calculation group members, but most of them do not know about Verse. At the same time, a calc group member on my blog accepted the calculation except Ruffs, and I sent the calculation to the same calc group member for CRT. He said that he did not know about Verse, so he had no objection. Also for Ruffs. I made the necessary lowball and highball operations. Is it possible for the calculations I made to be entered in the verse page?

Back