• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brandon Breyer revision

In the end of the movie, Brandon destroyed cities all over the world according to the news form.

Would that City-Block, Multi City-Block, Small Town, Town, Large Town, or Small City level?

What do you guys think?

Anythig else that Brandon needs to add, or downgrade?

One, probably going to need a link or picture of that. Not saying you are wrong, just for some reference. And two, assuming he can destroy large buildings with the speed he destroyed the complex, just "At least High 8-C" would be fine. My reasoning is we don't know how fast he is destroying cities, and it likely isn't in one punch. However, adding "likely higher" is a possiblity.

He didnt destroy any cities all at once, he destroyed a bunch of buildings in cities by flying through him and by shooting lasers

I also wonder if it's possible to do perception based speed, as that is consodered legit as long as it isn't based of characters with superhuman attributes

King Bradley from Full Metal Alchemist has one

I'm also against upgrading him to High 8C and orefer using a calc from the movie, we have no idea how he destroyed the cities and it's super easy for him to destroy them without being High 8C considering how incredubly casual he is at speed blitzing people.

The building collapsing on itself implies support beams were destroyed

That of course, is much weaker then High 8C.

Schnee One said:
The building collapsing on itself implies support beams were destroyed
That of course, is much weaker then High 8C.
Perhaps "At least 9-B, likely higher"? Most of his feats in the film besides the end credit scene are only 9-B (perhaps in the "+" range but that requires a calc).

Cause it is kinda outlier-ish I guess. Most of his feats (Smashing walls, unharmed by bullets, destroy a metal door, destroy a skull, turning that police offecer to paste) are all 9-B

Most people assume it was him destroying the support beams, which while I feel that is a bit of an assumption, it is closer to what he uually does in the film. Even destroying the plane is likely just 9-B, due to the unknown amount of time it took. Same with the forest fire.

Not really.

Especially since we have no idea how he did it

Destroying the engine can cause a crash that destructive, a few well placed bullets can do that

He shook a two storey house to the point where his mother could barely stand, and bits of furniture were collapsing. What would this be?

@Headless 9-A if the dude got pasted (Though I think Brandon more made a blood trail then anything)

I also agree the building feat should be calced (He could have taken out support beams tho)

He wasn't shaking it though, it was him bursting through walls, and his mom being scared iirc so she hid. Though going by the Richter Scale (which I feel wouldn't classify here), it would be 8-C to 8-B. Again, since the shaking isn't an earthquake it isn't viable.

We do not know if he attacked the building's support beams, while assuming the plane being destroyed by engine shot or over time defies occam's razor, the wiki's standards and the movie's point.

@Cropfist except that feat was off screen and there are plenty of ways for the crash to have occured without just saying (Brandon one shot it)

I'd also appreciate a calc for the office complex feat since I'm not sure how high it even is in High 8-C

Also considering every single feat in the movie is lower then the Office one....

I do feel a possibly is a good rating tho.

Hellbeast1 said:
@Cropfist except that feat was off screen and there are plenty of ways for the crash to have occured without just saying (Brandon one shot it)
Which all require guesses more complicated than the simplest idea that he busted it through his own power.

Back