• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brad Armstrong vs Boris (Mother Russia Bleeds)

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Balding bearded druggies who's names start with a B who can both end up with a rather sad ending due to their drug use

Brad in first key

Speed unequal (They have the same justification but different speeds? lolwut)

Start at 10m away

Brad is on Joy, Boris is on Nekro (White Russian, gives him enough of a strength amp to reduce enemies to paste)

Brad Armstrong: 1 (Saikou)

Boris (Mother Russia Bleeds):

Inconclusive:

Seems like a relatively easy win for Brad there. He has higher AP (Surviving gunshots and breaking metal doors vs Surviving dynamite and surviving head-on collisions with trucks) and higher versatility. I was gonna say smarter too but on Joy that's not gonna happen.

I'm pretty sure Boris's more impressive durability feats are the ones that involve him not tearing his body apart when he throws a punch, considering he can beat a nekro enhanced grizzly bear to death, smash part of a tank, and reduce people to a paste or decapitate them with physical blows. No idea how to quantify 9-B stuff though.

Seems like smashing part of a tank might be comparable, although if I remember, truck things were calced at like 9-B+. It doesn't help that Brad reduced to paste people capable of said truck feat in his last key.

Speaking of that last key, why does it say that Rando was the only enemy in the game that wasn't just instagibbed by Brad at his strongest when there's that Clint Moss guy who actually takes a couple hits, the invincible purple dude that the fake power rangers don't like, and Buzzo?

Pretty sure that Clint Moss is just game mechanic. In reality, everyone in the army is just paste after the fight, including Moss.

As for Buzzo and Demon X, these guys aren't actually fought by Brad in that key. So it's more like that everyone he fought in that key died nigh-instantly except for Rando. But since the Rando Army is supposed to be the strongest army, I don't think it's entirely inaccurate outside of these superbosses like Buzzo.

To be fair, Clint is the only one in the Rando army who's not terrified or crying besides Rando himself, and does seem to be something of a disciple of Rando. Brad can still reduce him to pulp, but he seems to go down harder than the rest did.

Buzzo's explanation was that he had the finalized Joy that worked properly as a super serum right?

I'm not sure if that was a theory or something actually revealed in the endings, but given that Joy was meant to be a super soldier thing, seems about right.

Back