• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Old One

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Two big bad galaxy levels duke it out! Bowser the Koopa King takes on the Old One, the permanent prisoner.

Rules:

Speed Equalized

Bowser has Grand Stars and is at 3-C

Both in character

So who would take this? Let me know.

Bowser: 6

Old One: 0

Though I might be underselling the Old One, Bowser seems overall more versatile and would probably take this. I doubt the Crystal Army would be overly problematic for him due to things like Space/Time warping, gravity manipulation, his shockwave ground pound (which they both share, funnily enough) unless they fly, or even just his standard fire breath. Other than that, from looking at their pages, he's basically the Old One with more abilities.

This would probably make a sweet boss in Bowser's Inside Story, though. Man, I miss playing that game...

Ooh, I thought Space and Gravity manipulation were with his Black Hole, which isn't usable here. I may be wrong though. Anyway, 1 for Bowser.

After thinking about it, you may be right, but unfortunately it doesn't tell us what goes to what key, so I don't know for sure. :/

Bowser has space-time and gravity manipulation naturally. He casually travelled back in time by like 20+ years, turned a flight of stairs into an endless distance, and in the first SMG game he could shift his and Marios gravitational fields. Bowser also has pretty good reality warping powers, turning an island into a pop-up storybook and creating his own dimension in Mario Party 4 (Which he can also forcibly drag people into).

Bowser can just turn Old One into stone or a plant via transmutation, seal him into a card, use his reality warping to turn him into a book or trap him in a pocket dimension. Bowser takes this with little difficulty I would say.

"Turned a flight of stairs into an endless distance" This sounds like High 3-A stuff.

Aside from that is does look like Bowser has a lot of great tools. 2-0 Bowser in favor.

Bowser for reasons above.

Anyway, the endless stairs are a spacial distortion, seeing how you could walk upwards for an hour and you would still be able to go down in a few seconds

Debating whether this a convincing win or hax stomp. Old One does have multiple elemental manipulations and energy usage and that is something it has going for it.

Elemental/energy manipulation is not hax. Meanwhile, Bowser has reality warping, sealing, transmutation, spatial manipulation and gravity manipulation.

Back