• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As long as the caclulation has been accepted by our calc group members, this should probably be fine to apply.

Please write a list of their EXACTLY WORDED page titles. That makes it easy for my automated unlocking script to handle.

Preferably the former. I think that we are only supposed to use the + sign with calculations as a basis.
Or if someone is close enough to upscale into it, which of course follows the same lines as upscaling into another tier.

I would appreciate if you or other members here could handle all the other profile pages that scale from this as quickly as possible, and tell me which pages to unlock via this thread.

I have locked the above-mentioned 4 pages again btw.

Back