• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A versions

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

In case I didn't make it clear if this isn't determined to be a stomp (which it should be), I'm voting Sonic for AP advantage and massively outhaxes.

AP isn't large enough for AP stomp(AP stomp is when character stronger than other at least 7 times).

So would vote for Sonic FRA at this moment.

Unless Boruto gets his chakra sword
His only real win cons are paralysis and outskilling via cqc

Despite that ima just be following for now

have u not watched naruto before? there skilled as hell
Yes I have (Part 1). But are there any quantifications or statements because a simply cool looking fight doesn’t mean amazing skill. Game Sonic is not the most asthetically pleasing H2H fighter but he scales over someone with 4000+ years of combat experience and martial arts data. So that’s why I’m asking for any statements or feats for their skill.

Yes I have (Part 1). But are there any quantifications or statements because a simply cool looking fight doesn’t mean amazing skill. Game Sonic is not the most asthetically pleasing H2H fighter but he scales over someone with 4000+ years of combat experience and martial arts data. So that’s why I’m asking for any statements or feats for their skill.
well for starters we have no idea if this version of sonic beat gemerl so that's not even getting taken into account and i don't have any scans on em so we'll have to wait for some naruto supporters or sum shit

well for starters we have no idea if this version of sonic beat gemerl so that's not even getting taken into account and i don't have any scans on em so we'll have to wait for some naruto supporters or sum shit
It should since the games are canon to IDW (Ik IDW isn’t canon to the games) but ig we have no choice but to wait for Naruto fans to explain the skill scaling of the verse.

The Naruto world is revolved around Combat to the point where kids as young as 5 years old are trained to be ninjas
On top of being professionally trained in martial arts, they are taught to use their other abilities on top of that, such as ninjutsu and ninja tools.

Sasuke and Boruto were considered prodigies for their age. Sasuke on top of that was taught by one of the three legendary Sannin(the most skilled ninjas according to legends), Orochimaru, in his teens. while Naruto was taught by Jiryaha, another one of the three Sannin.

Since I don't want to get too off track here's an example from Boruto:
Even though it isn't as impressive as 4000+
(A fatigued)Naruto and Sasuke were able to wash Momoshiki, who has 1000+ years, weapon creation, and the Byakugan(which can give near 360° range of vision). At this point, Boruto regularly trains with both.
Hope this helps

73e47ae696cc454d907e820984ef4402.jpeg

When there’s another vs thread with sonic in it

anyways voting sonic via experience and AP

Back