• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto stats check.

And, no, that goes to the Demon Brothers in the beginning. Who Sasuke was capable of fighting against by himself.

Amexim said:
And, no, that goes to the Demon Brothers in the beginning. Who Sasuke was capable of fighting against by himself.
I said Sasuke was of the lowest tier, not the weakest we've seen, and Technically, his bout with the Demon Bros. can't be used to say they're weaker than him.

Sure Sasuke stopped them from Killing Naruto, but in that same token, we see they weren't focused on Sasuke when he did that and eve getting a direct hit to the jugular on both, he didn't even do Damage.

Different context tho. Haku was demolishing them allthroughout the fight. Sasuke also had a brief scuffle with Haku, iirc. Idk.

The Principle is the same. Only difference being before Saauke could even actually engage them, Kakashi interfered, thus, you can't say Sasuke is superior to the Demon Bros.

Not saying completely superior, but I am saying that catching two Chunin who are stronger than you off guard with your speed is a feat worthy of noting.

Amexim said:
Not saying completely superior, but I am saying that catching two Chunin who are stronger than you off guard with your speed is a feat worthy of noting.
Not really if they weren't focusing on you. Otherwise, Naruto catching Haku off guard for the same reason would be note worthy.

And, Nah, Sasuke displays superior skill to them, at least in that fight specifically. He didn't just catch them off guard and lock down their main weapon, but he managed to get a hit off AND get to Sakura and Tazuna first before one of them could, proving he might've been faster than them as well. Not saying he could win against both of them (though I don't doubt he can with mid to high-diff), but contending with someone while you're at a disadvantage is pretty compelling.

tbh, kishi wanted sasuke to look stronger than them. like, that was the whole purpose of their existence in that arc. it showed the difference between Naruto and sasuke.

And Mitsuki goes Sage mode???

Great.....F@#king Great.

INb4 series change name to Mitsuki: Orochimaru new generation.

Back