• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto feats being called "outliers"

Everywhere i go. Any page i look at that has to do with momoshiki and his dimension containing dozens of stars and a redshift nebulae, everyone calls it outliers and just continues on with there day. Not even just momoshiki. Any star related thing in Boruto.

What i dont get is how can anyone on here say its an outlier when momoshiki was FEATLESS and Naruto and Sasuke after the major timeskip were FEATLESS as well. How can you call a feat made by a featless person an outlier? It makes no sense. Furthermore every second of the day we keep getting new information pointing to multi-star level naruto and sasuke, solar system and in some cases like the redshift nebulae thing even universal for them depending on how you take it. Point being it can be argued. If Boruto continues doing this which they have, are we just gonna keep saying everythings an outlier until the series eventually ends?

Also people who keep saying they havent shown feats has to remember. Chakra is half phyiscal power. Most of the powerscale in Naruto is Attack Potency (AP) based. So technically every punch they throw and every attack they throw and damages the opponent is the feat. Its all AP based so they cant actually show the feat of blowing something up. And they shouldnt have to when we know they scale to these characters. Same with characters like goku and cell who never blew up even a mountain last time i checekd.

I just think its very unfair to keep nerfing the boruto series like this and calling Naruto "planet level". Even when the incomplete ten tails in its first form was shown to have planetary levels of chakra back in shippuden. And chakra goes to stats and was said 3 times even by the sage that chakra is half spiritual and half PHYSICAL power.

Technically speaking, Naruto and Sasuke aren't featless. They scale to being stronger than the feats they had during their youth.

Well yeah. But im talking about Hokage naruto and adult sasuke. Shippuden has a massive timeskip and shows naruto as Hokage and everyone as adults. Then there first real fight is momoshiki who is again FEATLESS but yet everyone says its an outlier? How? He didnt even do anything yet to compare his feat of absorbing those dimensions to XD.

You cluldnt even scale naruto and sasuke to there past selves because for all you know, they couldve gotten weaker. As a matter of fact that was a crazy debate that was going on for awhile. Many people thought current sasuke and Naruto were WEAKER than there past selves and some STILL do.

stop complaining and whining. you are not gonna get anywhere like that. and stop using the red shift nebula nonsense. he created a parallel world, through unknown means. he may have used many ETSO like attacks to do so. we have no idea if he is like kaguya, who is only stellar level with the ETSO.

nothing in the manga suggest that they are hitting multi solar system level the latest chapter hyped up a tree to be planet level, like they are currently. they are fine at planetary level.

Naruto god tiers are about to become 5-C and Low 5-B so yeah

also there is nothing that implies multi solar system in both anime and manga

Im not really complaining if the wiki is being unfair but okay....interesting mindset you have. Its not complainimg. Im trying to help out

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know even without the redshift he would be Multi-stat bare minimum. Light novel says he absorved multiple dimensions even beyond his. And his dimension was shown to have dozens of stars in them along with the redshift nebula. Thats multi-star and its also one of his first feats.

It doesnt matter if the manga says it if the light novel was already said to be canon and even ADDED into the official tineline https://m.imgur.com/kfQiFSA

Plus even kaguyas dimension had a star and i think the wiki stoll puts her at planet level. Could be wrong though. But naruto and sasuke scale to her so why are rgey still at planet level? Even there stronger versions? Makes no sense or the people who made the pages were uninformed.

Its not even just momo either. Kinshiki stated the spatial cyrvature was out of wack and was extremely higher than it should normally be and he inplies its cause of Naruto. We later see what the spatial curvature looks and its literal space being broken. https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2fb6ba54ce82363cdbd60e23252a3a81-c implying Naruto is unintentionally breaking space. If you want a video of it, i have a link for that too. https://youtu.be/Szkz6L_x0H4 theres just so many things that point to above planet level. Its ignorant to think there just planet level at this point.

Small Planet level thanks to Alex's corrections but the timeframes are still being discussed so who knows.

Also Kaguya is High 4-C with ETSB.

KLOL506 said:
Small Planet level thanks to Alex's corrections but the timeframes are still being discussed so who knows.
wasn't the time frame 30 minutes?

@Ovrhide No need to be aggressive, please. We can discuss this civilly.

@Quarterkun Can you preferably edit the OP to make it less theatric and more objective? That'll make debating your points more efficient.

@JooCipher so your just gonna ignore all the ither evidence and the fact kaguyas dimension had a sun and a moon as well as a planet and call them moon level? Terrible.

@KLOL607 How are they small planet pevel when theres tons of evidence pointing to bare minimum star level? See this is the unreasonable conclusions that i was talking about. Do people here just like to ignore evidence thrown in there face or what?

Quarterkun said:
@JooCipher so your just gonna ignore all the ither evidence and the fact kaguyas dimension had a sun and a moon as well as a planet and call them moon level? Terrible.
Kaguya is High 4-C via the ETSB, that counts for the dimension

her statistics are Moon level(Small Planet depending on time fraime) bc she scales from people that are moonsmall planet level

@JooCipher Alright...i actually have arguments that could be made for her statistics but this isnt the thread for that and i could see alot of back and forth going on.

But Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke who were featless until they fought momoshiki should be AT LEAST star. Momoshikis first real feat which was even before the feats he did when he attacked the village in the movie was causing death to a star and this was base momoshiki. Then the movie novelization which has already been said to be cannon and added to the official boruto timeline goes on to say he was absorbing his entire dimension. Even others beyond his but lets ignore that and just say it was his. We've seen that his dimension houses dozens of stars and even a nebula https://i.redd.it/8y91mmatr6q01.jpg

And the FEATLESS Hokage Naruto and Sasuke after that decade long timeskip fight and beat him. Unless you want to count there nerfed and holding back battle against shin which features an outlier. Boruto does the finishing blow but only with Narutos chakra. And that was an exhausted base form naruto at that. So please explain to me. How in the realm of all that makes sense is Naruto and Sasuke just planet level?

Quarterkun said:
@JooCipher Alright...i actually have arguments that could be made for her statistics but this isnt the thread for that and i could see alot of back and forth going on.
But Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke who were featless until they fought momoshiki should be AT LEAST star. Momoshikis first real feat which was even before the feats he did when he attacked the village in the movie was causing death to a star and this was base momoshiki. Then the movie novelization which has already been said to be cannon and added to the official boruto timeline goes on to say he was absorbing his entire dimension. Even others beyond his but lets ignore that and just say it was his. We've seen that his dimension houses dozens of stars and even a nebula https://i.redd.it/8y91mmatr6q01.jpg

And the FEATLESS Hokage Naruto and Sasuke after that decade long timeskip fight and beat him. Unless you want to count there nerfed and holding back battle against shin which features an outlier. Boruto does the finishing blow but only with Narutos chakra. And that was an exhausted base form naruto at that. So please explain to me. How in the realm of all that makes sense is Naruto and Sasuke just planet level?
causing death to a star is likely just a form of Energy Absorption

again, we have no idea how he did his dimension feat, so he might just be like Kaguya

so, they are just Planet Level(even tho Planet Level is wrong and they are going to be downgraded)

@JooCipher "Likely" but theres no confirmation for it so its assumptuon.

It verbatim says he "Absorbed" his dimension. There telling you how he did it and it wasnt just a planet in his dimension. It was over a dozen stars. Calling him planet level is ignorance at its finest. Kaguya never even absorbes a dimension. All she did was warp to different ones. How is his feat and hers compareable at all. There two completely different actions

What rule did i break? And where should i go then to discuss this?

to quote from the Discussion Rules page

"Please refrain from attempting to upgrade the regular statistics of Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. It was decided that Kaguya should not be granted durability or attack potency comparable to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball for her casual attacks, as the only scene wherein this rating would be warranted is strife with Plot-Induced Stupidity. Insistence of this will be unappreciated."

@JooCipher even though he was featless up until he destroyed that star without a ETSO right? Just terrible. And we know it wasnt from ETSO because the novel wouldve stated it.

But watever. Im simply fighting a losing battle. The fact they had to take it upon themselves to make it a rule instead of just having ithers debate it out shows how controversial it was and shows both sides had enough evidence to kepp it up.

I posted a picture of Naruto unintentionally distorting and breaking space but its wasted effort. Anyways thank you for your attention. But if boruto keeps on pumping out evidence for star level characters like theyve been doing and they keep being called an outlier than there pages are just gonna wind up unreliable. Ill let time tell.

JooCipher said:
KLOL506 said:
wasn't the time frame 30 minutes?
30 minutes to from the chibaku tensei naruto and sasuke made???

Not for nardoe and sauce's case, but for Hags's case, and Nardoe and Sauce both have half of Hags' chakra.

Toneri's Earth-busting was calc'd to be 5-C by Alex (Since Toneri didn't slam it into Earth yet, moving the moon was calc'd instead), though the moon-cutting was calc'd to be 5-C+ (And yes, the moon was assumed to be hollow with air inside).

oh i thought in another thread i saw the naru and sas timeframe being discussed, if it was then i dont see why people think it took long, they tagged her and it started forming sakura fell kakashi caught her the biju were releaed and everybody but naruto fled, he then says 2 sentences to zetsu throws him and joins his teamates

true he didnt slam it yet but thats only because he was stopped, are we not saying his statement is valid?

His statement is valid but quite similar to the Theia Impact Theory in practice.

Also Toneri got one-shotted by Naruto relying on his Kyuubi Chakra Sage mode.

the last kcmsm being> war arc so6p isnt farfetched

afterall this naruto had like 2 more years of training and got another 50% of kurama

It was actually a base Naruto with a chakra amp punch and we know it wasnt most of his chakra or else he wouldve fainted like he did earlier when toneri took his chakra or he wouldve gotten dizzy like in the war. Alot of peopl assume he put everything into and all his cloaks chakra but theres literally no proof or implication of that. Especially since he was shown using "yellow" attacks casually earlier in said movie. Just wanted to shed light on that.

Kidkinsey said:
the last kcmsm being> war arc so6p isnt farfetched

afterall this naruto had like 2 more years of training and got another 50% of kurama
I completely agree with this. It's fact even if Naruto didn't train like downplayers think, he would still be stronger after war. Naruto did get at least 2 times stronger due to having both Yin + Yang Kurama Inside of him. This also explains why his SPSM looks like BM, it's cus both halves of Kurama would heavily influence his SPSM form since he now has more of Kurama chakra now, and just portions of other tailed beasts chakra. It could also be fact that Naruto actually did train on and off after war. Against Toneri Naruto is only using 50% BSM / or KCM SM since he let out half of Kurama to fight Toneri Hamura statue. This means Naruto is reverted back to only having 50% of Kurama in fight against Toneri, so basically at same stage he was against 10 tails Obito in war. Except Naruto with just half of Kurama is shown to be able to overwhelm tenseigan toneri a battle on the moon.

What does this tell us ? Naruto while 50% In a weaker form than his SPSM, can take on beings that are on or above 10 tails Obito Level. While Naruto in pre timeskip needed to fuse with Sasuke Susanoo just to damage and defeat 10 tails Obito.

Logically it's SPSM >> 100% BSM >> 50% BSM >> Toneri > 10 Tails Obito > Teen 50% BSM

Might as well wait for more feats in Boruto. Most of the Mods here disagree with alot of Naruto's feats and calcs, It'd be best to just wait and avoid confrontation.

Back