• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto ability addition for 2 God tiers

This is my first thread post in the new forum so hello.

Revision for Isshiki and Momoshiki it is possible some stuff are more general Ohtsutsuki abilities but that can be talked about in the thread:

Jigen/Isshiki(new full otsutsuki form/key):

latest

Extrasensory Perception (He has the Byakugan allowing him to see km in distance, in 360 degree directions, can see energy and can see through walls, this also allows him to bypass durability to an extent by hitting nerves and life energy channels to disrupt enemy movement and the ability to use their energy.)

Biological Manipulation/Body Control (controlled Jigen's brain and took over his body like a parasite)

unconventional Attack Reflection, Power Nullification, Dimensional Travel and limited Time Stop (via Sukunahikona and Daikouten can shrink non-living objects and attacks within his eyesight making them useless and if he wishes teleports them to a time stopped dimension and use said attacks or objects whenever he wants)

Isshiki and Momoshiki(maybe other Otsutsuki):

Possession via limited Data Manipulation (can convert himself into data to form a mark on a target allowing him to possess them.

Immortality (types 4, 6 and 8 based and reliant on karma mark)

Last edited:
Looks fine to me. Though the weakness of Karma disappearing as soon as he resurrects needs adding too.

Seems fine, but "this also allows him to bypass durability to an extent by hitting nerves and life energy channels to disrupt enemy movement and the ability to use their energy)" this part should be removed from the ESP part and just put as limited durability negation.

Also, should him shrinking his Chakra Receivers and planting them in his enemies be considered Limited Durability Negation as well? It works on the same principle as FRS Wind Blades.

yeah I know how the rods work I just forgot that he doesnt just throw them out when shrunk, yeah I can add it.

This seems to have been accepted by a staff consensus, so it can probably be applied.

The immortality via Karma should also be added to Kaguya.
And also, we need to change Jigen into Isshiki Ootsutsuki and leave Jigen as a key only.

Shouldn’t every Otsutsuki have it then? Besides maybe Toneri, Hagoromo and Hamura? The Karma thing is more a General Otsutsuki power.

Also, should all Otsutsukis receive reactive evolution via chakra fruits? Otsutsuki upgrade themselves after harvesting an entire planets worth of chakra, and it gives them new forms with big boosts in strength (demonstrated by Momoshiki eating Kinshiki).

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Shouldn’t every Otsutsuki have it then? Besides maybe Toneri, Hagoromo and Hamura? The Karma thing is more a General Otsutsuki power.
Yes, and maybe Urashiki, he was presumably killed but didn't leave a Karma. Maybe he isn't dead, we will see.
Also, should all Otsutsukis receive reactive evolution via chakra fruits? Otsutsuki upgrade themselves after harvesting an entire planets worth of chakra, and it gives them new forms with big boosts in strength (demonstrated by Momoshiki eating Kinshiki).
I think this is more of a Chakra Fruit thing than Ootsutsuki.

Also, should all Otsutsukis receive reactive evolution via chakra fruits? Otsutsuki upgrade themselves after harvesting an entire planets worth of chakra, and it gives new forms with big boosts in strength (demonstrated by Momoshiki eating Kinshiki).
Otsutsuki also get power/dna from planets/inhabitants

Should Isshiki get type 1 immortality? He's been alive for at least 1000 years since Kaguya came to earth. if not, then the 1,000 years old that's currently on his page should be fine.

Back