• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Garou

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
That’s right, Sealed Boros (Low 7-B) vs Half-Monster Garou (Low 7-B)

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3425.png

Votes​

Garou:

Boros: 2 (@ZillertheBucko, @YoutubeForKing)

Inconclusive: 3 (@GodlyCharmander, @Jo-Smooth, @Emirp sumitpo)

Last edited:
Complicated, Garou will probably gain the upperhand as he is much more skilled in Martial Arts, so in a close quarters fight, Garou has the absolute advantage. Boros would have to use his ranged and energy attacks once he realized he gets curbstomped in a physical conflict. (Realistically, he would perhaps unseal himself, but that's not an option, I believe)

Boros has the better range, for sure, so it's likely that he will get damage on Garou, and push the latter to get stronger and faster.

Question, if Garou gets strong enough to break Boros' armor, isn't it Game Over for Garou?

Question, if Garou gets strong enough to break Boros' armor, isn't it Game Over for Garou?
Yeah but that thing took a 6-A punch from Saitama so it’d probably take awhile for Garou to get that strong.

Though Boros’ Regeneration helps out against fatal damage

Yeah but that thing took a 6-A punch from Saitama so it’d probably take awhile for Garou to get that strong.

I actually believe a Low 7-B wouldn't push Garou to 6-A at all, so I will consider this as something impossible.

Complicated, Garou will probably gain the upperhand as he is much more skilled in Martial Arts, so in a close quarters fight, Garou has the absolute advantage. Boros would have to use his ranged and energy attacks once he realized he gets curbstomped in a physical conflict. (Realistically, he would perhaps unseal himself, but that's not an option, I believe)

Boros has the better range, for sure, so it's likely that he will get damage on Garou, and push the latter to get stronger and faster.

So, Garou ain't breaking that armor anytime soon. Garou eventually gets strong enough to connect "one shot" blows on Boros, relatively quickly, and Boros range will become utterly irrelevant as Garou is too fast for him to hit the dude. So, it comes down to stamina, as even if Boros is one shot, he can just regenerate.

Boros is using a infinitely small decimal of his full strength when sealed, Garou will be damaged significantly in order to get stronger and faster than Boros (to the point where he can one shot and blitz), so...

Who has the advantage here? Will Garou run out of steam first? Or will Boros run out of energy to heal beforehand?

how can garou beat the regen? on top of that the moment he breaks the armor then he'd still be dealing with tier 5 durability and stuff, this is pretty one sided off of initial look

how can garou beat the regen? on top of that the moment he breaks the armor then he'd still be dealing with tier 5 durability and stuff, this is pretty one sided off of initial look
Boros’ regen is based on his energy reserves so Garou would have to outlast him in a stamina battle.

Also Boros’ armor is too durable for Garou to break

Boros’ regen is based on his energy reserves so Garou would have to outlast him in a stamina battle.
this is basically impossible, considering that even after going max power and stuff with burst, he still regenerates quickly from being blown up by a punch
and then he still has enough energy to use collapsing star roaring cannon. There is no way a tier 7 energy output is gonna result in his stamina even being affected even if the fight lasted a literal year
and thanks to the armor he'd never waste any energy regenerating, and if the armor breaks then it's a stomp
I don't see how this isn't just a plain stomp match here, the win con is non achievable

this is basically impossible, considering that even after going max power and stuff with burst, he still regenerates quickly from being blown up by a punch
and then he still has enough energy to use collapsing star roaring cannon. There is no way a tier 7 energy output is gonna result in his stamina even being affected even if the fight lasted a literal year
and thanks to the armor he'd never waste any energy regenerating, and if the armor breaks then it's a stomp
I don't see how this isn't just a plain stomp match here, the win con is non achievable
Garou's reactive power level: 😳

Garou will eventually be able to one shot Boros and blitz his sealed state.

The rest of his body, face, for example, are still damageable. I do think it's not as stomp, it's just a matter of stamina, and if stamina alone makes a match a stomp, then I don't agree with the parameters for stomp matches at all.

Can't Garou knock Boros out when he gets strong enough, and realizes the mf can just regenerate his face seemingly infinitely? A karate chop would do it, no?

why would he be knocked out by that but remain awake even look around and stuff while he is a bunch of pieces of meat?
and he would still be unable to kill him anyways, regen is a thing that exists
the only time we've actually seen boros unable to regen is when he uses the attack that functions by taking away all of his possible energy, he is just fine with it before that. His win con is just scratch at his face and hope he doesn't fight back for the next few eternities? If this isn't a stomp then it'd have to be the most incredibly one sided non stomp match currently existing

why would he be knocked out by that but remain awake even look around and stuff while he is a bunch of pieces of meat?
Because consciousness. Seems like his brain isn't really on his head, but on his eye? I dunno, likely a PIS.
and he would still be unable to kill him anyways, regen is a thing that exists.
He has to focus to use it, unlikely that Garou will let him do it before he's dead.
the only time we've actually seen boros unable to regen is when he uses the attack that functions by taking away all of his possible energy, he is just fine with it before that.
He is unable to regen while exchanging blows
His win con is just scratch at his face and hope he doesn't fight back for the next few eternities?
Garou would obliterate Sealed Boros' face with a single punch.
If this isn't a stomp then it'd have to be the most incredibly one sided non stomp match currently existing
One sided? Garou curbstomps Boros in skill, and eventually in AP and Speed due to hax, which Boros triggered by his own ignorance, as once he gets dominated in a physical exchange, he will use his energy blasts.

If Garou's RE causes him to go coccoon mode like he did against Darkshine it might end badly for him.
(but knowing Boros gotta have a good fight like Garfield gotta have a good meal he might just wait it out.)

Because consciousness. Seems like his brain isn't really on his head, but on his eye? I dunno, likely a PIS.
Doesn’t his eye literally melt off while he’s still talking to Saitama after losing? It’s not PIS it’s simply you bringing up something that’s not gonna work against Boros regardless of circumstance.
He has to focus to use it, unlikely that Garou will let him do it before he's dead.
Garou can’t kill him, he’d have to obliterate him even more than Saitama crushing him into mush. Oh wait, wouldn’t that force him to break the armor too? Yeah no this is a complete stomp.
He is unable to regen while exchanging blows
Ok, but this is not going to make any meaningful difference
Garou would obliterate Sealed Boros' face with a single punch.
Boros outlasts him astronomically, doesn’t matter
One sided? Garou curbstomps Boros in skill, and eventually in AP and Speed due to hax, which Boros triggered by his own ignorance, as once he gets dominated in a physical exchange, he will use his energy blasts.
Skill can’t overcome a regen that he is completely incapable of beating, AP won’t be able to either (unless he surpasses Saitama because no limits fallacy power increasing?) speed won’t be able to either. This is a complete and utter slaughter and you still haven’t produced a wincon

Boros - Stellar regeneration, mega durable armor that forces Garou to target his face

Garou - Superior skill, Reactive Power Level/Adaptation/Reactive Evolution, Pressure Point Strikes can arguably disable Boros. He also has his own regeneration that can mend severe damage.

Both sides seem to have big advantages? Breaking Boros’ armor also won’t happen. Garou can’t jump from Small City level to Continent level in the span of a fight, so he’d never be able to even dent Boros’ armor, much less break it.

Doesn’t his eye literally melt off while he’s still talking to Saitama after losing? It’s not PIS it’s simply you bringing up something that’s not gonna work against Boros regardless of circumstance.

Garou can’t kill him, he’d have to obliterate him even more than Saitama crushing him into mush. Oh wait, wouldn’t that force him to break the armor too? Yeah no this is a complete stomp.

Ok, but this is not going to make any meaningful difference

Boros outlasts him astronomically, doesn’t matter.
Prove it, or stop bringing it up.

Either prove that Boros can regenerate his head enough to the point where Garou just gets tired, or get out, bro. Doesn't matter if the attacker is weak, the limb is getting ripped regardless. The amount of energy it takes to regrow his head is unrelated to the amount of energy it took to rip it off.

Would it take more energy to regen an arm if it was ripped by Tatsumaki, rather than Saitama? No, because that's stupid.

Boros - Stellar regeneration, mega durable armor that forces Garou to target his face

Garou - Superior skill, Reactive Power Level/Adaptation/Reactive Evolution, Pressure Point Strikes can arguably disable Boros. He also has his own regeneration that can mend severe damage.

Both sides seem to have big advantages? Breaking Boros’ armor also won’t happen. Garou can’t jump from Small City level to Continent level in the span of a fight, so he’d never be able to even dent Boros’ armor, much less break it.
Given the scenario I made before, and the fact both have a lot of stamina, (Plus, lack of actual mechanics behind Boros' regen), I vote Inconclusive.

Garou would use inconsequential amounts of stamina after evolving to the point of one shot'ing. Boros, however, after using some of his energy to attack, will have to regen hundreds of times.

Because Garou will just rip his head off frame one, so it's a matter of who gets tired first. So again, I vote inconclusive.

Prove it, or stop bringing it up.

Either prove that Boros can regenerate his head enough to the point where Garou just gets tired, or get out, bro. Doesn't matter if the attacker is weak, the limb is getting ripped regardless. The amount of energy it takes to regrow his head is unrelated to the amount of energy it took to rip it off.

Would it take more energy to regen an arm if it was ripped by Tatsumaki, rather than Saitama? No, because that's stupid.
because he consistently regens from every single punch thrown in the fight, and he even expresses confidence that he’d outlast Saitama with his regen, when he was able to sense Saitama’s power and even the effort he was putting in
The energy that regenerating takes is unknown, we simply know that going completely all out in his strongest mode wasn’t enough to affect his regen speed. An armored Boros is not physically even capable of using that much energy, so to be completely honest there is quite literally 0 way Garou would be able to do that much. And it’d take significantly less energy if he just keeps one shotting his head by itself rather than Saitama completely exploding him. This is not a debatable point, boros ultra outlasts here and it’s not even possible in any scenario for him to be killed by garou.

Also pressure points aren’t gonna work, he still has the physiology of an alien but otherwise yeah this is how the matchup looks

because he consistently regens from every single punch thrown in the fight, and he even expresses confidence that he’d outlast Saitama with his regen, when he was able to sense Saitama’s power and even the effort he was putting in
The energy that regenerating takes is unknown, we simply know that going completely all out in his strongest mode wasn’t enough to affect his regen speed. An armored Boros is not physically even capable of using that much energy, so to be completely honest there is quite literally 0 way Garou would be able to do that much. And it’d take significantly less energy if he just keeps one shotting his head by itself rather than Saitama completely exploding him. This is not a debatable point, boros ultra outlasts here and it’s not even possible in any scenario for him to be killed by garou.
He regen'd twice.

Who tf cares what Boros believed? Boros thought Saitama was getting injured, and his stamina was normal.

It will take the same amount of energy to regen his head everytime, REGARDLESS of how strong Garou is. That's not related to the energy it takes to regen, which we don't know.

Garou takes his head effortlessly (nearly no stamina cost) > Boros regens (some stamina cost) > and repeat.

Which is why I vote inconclusive. Garou is using negligible stamina to rip his head off at this point in the fight, as he is so much stronger.

He regen'd twice.

Who tf cares what Boros believed? Boros thought Saitama was getting injured, and his stamina was normal.

It will take the same amount of energy to regen his head everytime, REGARDLESS of how strong Garou is. That's not related to the energy it takes to regen, which we don't know.

Garou takes his head effortlessly (nearly no stamina cost) > Boros regens (some stamina cost) > and repeat.

Which is why I vote inconclusive. Garou is using negligible stamina to rip his head off at this point in the fight, as he is so much stronger.
At this point you are blatantly being dismissive of my arguments. “Who cares what he believed” uh yeah it’s called statements, and it’s literally what the majority of power scaling is built on.
We know that the energy that it takes to regen is extremely minimal, and the only time his regen was affected was when ALL of his remaining power was used up, and it turns out he had enough power for a 6-A attack (or tier 5, I think I saw a crt or something about it) so we can at least say Garou would have to be At least much much further over CSRC level over time, which is uhhhhhh
An absolutely laughable massive balls long amount of time, meanwhile Boros just needs to keep fighting like a typical 7-B vs 7-B fight goes with the punching and pew pew and whatnot

"uh yeah it’s called statements"
Put this in a shirt with Jacksfilms saying it in a mocking manner.

Boros' assessment of the fight is inaccurate, we know that for a fact, therefore what he believed is utterly irrelevant. Plus, Garou has astronomical amounts of stamina when compared to a human, much like Saitama, just not on the same level.
We know that the energy that it takes to regen is extremely minimal.
We don't, you're blantantly lying.

This is a clear inconclusive, and you're not understanding, once Garou evolves to the point of speedblitzing, the fight is OVER. Garou will just keep busting Boros' head before he can react when it regenerates, so it comes down to stamina.

Garou also doesn't have to be as strong as Collapsing Star: Roaring Cannon, that's the dumbest idea I've seen in this thread. You don't get that the attacker has no relation to the regenerative abilities, right?
No, Boros just have to spend as much energy regenerating his head as he did with CSRC to run out of regeneration.

Since we don't know how many heads it would take to accomplish that, it's an inconclusive match.

Hundreds of heads? Garou can outlast that.
Thousands? He can too.
More than that? Now we don't know.

Garou even in this form can take both physical and energy based attacks from people stronger than him. His regen isn't as strong as Boros', but that combined with his durability that outclasses his AP (As shown in the Rover, Orochi, and Darkshine fights) is enough to keep him from being put down by basically anything Boros can dish. Two 'At Least 7-B's' and one holding back High 6-A. Darkshine had the 7-B physicals, and Rover had the 7-B physicals and energy attacks. He resists heat via Orochi's blasts. So Boros really has no way to put Garou down, while Garou would be adapting and improving in AP, Strength and Speed mid fight.

Garou isn't stupid, so if he sees Boros regenerating after his attacks start doing more damage, Garou's gonna go for incap rather than smashing him to death. Boros' head and legs are the only parts not covered in armor, so Garou's most likely gonna start headhunting. I see Garou going for KO strikes via the head or maybe even going for something like a choke/strangulation (which would be significantly harder but still possible depending on how much he adapts), but worst case scenario, I see an incon. I don't see how Boros can win this one unless we have an unlikely scenario of his armor's spikes piercing Garou's brain or something at the very beginning of the fight.

I don't see how Garou can win, once the armor breaks, Boros goes into his Released form, the main purpose of the armor is to reduce his power.

Once High 6-A Boros comes out, it's over for Garou, he can't evolve that far without Boros killing him first.

We don't really treat the armor as full on 6-A anymore. It's arguably weaker than Boros is

Yea I have to admit I'm a little iffy on this one. I've seen all the arguments presented above with Boros' armor and its durability. Garou doesn't have any way to deal with that except target the unprotected spots as mentioned above and attempt to outlast him. However, Boros won't let that happen: as seen in his fight with Saitama, he doesn't really fool around and tries to end the fight quickly, so he wouldn't go easy on Garou. I don't think that Garou could evolve quickly enough to overcome Boros: I use his fight with Orochi as proof. Orochi was able to easily overpower and defeat him while holding back significantly. It took multiple battles with highly experienced and powerful warriors for Garou to fully evolve, so I don't believe that Garou would be capable of evolving quickly enough to overcome Boros' power or break his armor, and by the time he does, Garou would probably just get obliterated by Boros unleashed form.

Yea I have to admit I'm a little iffy on this one. I've seen all the arguments presented above with Boros' armor and its durability. Garou doesn't have any way to deal with that except target the unprotected spots as mentioned above and attempt to outlast him. However, Boros won't let that happen: as seen in his fight with Saitama, he doesn't really fool around and tries to end the fight quickly, so he wouldn't go easy on Garou. I don't think that Garou could evolve quickly enough to overcome Boros: I use his fight with Orochi as proof. Orochi was able to easily overpower and defeat him while holding back significantly. It took multiple battles with highly experienced and powerful warriors for Garou to fully evolve, so I don't believe that Garou would be capable of evolving quickly enough to overcome Boros' power or break his armor, and by the time he does, Garou would probably just get obliterated by Boros unleashed form.

Orochi was far stronger than Garoou, and basically one shot him.

Here, both scale to the same value I believe, so a fair comparision would be Garou vs Darkshine. A 7-B vs a Low 7-B, Darkshine was far stronger, not as much as Orochi, but Garou quickly evolved to the point he could kill Darkshine.

Orochi was far stronger than Garoou, and basically one shot him.

Here, both scale to the same value I believe, so a fair comparision would be Garou vs Darkshine. A 7-B vs a Low 7-B, Darkshine was far stronger, not as much as Orochi, but Garou quickly evolved to the point he could kill Darkshine.
Not really kill Darkshine, but Garou could match and overpower his strength.

But to say Garou can jump from Low 7-B to High 6-A in seconds before getting killed by someone bloodlusted is ridiculous.

Not really kill Darkshine, but Garou could match and overpower his strength.

But to say Garou can jump from Low 7-B to High 6-A in seconds before getting killed by someone bloodlusted is ridiculous.
He can't? I said he can jump from Low 7-B to the point he can one shot himself during one fight.

Boros is Low 7-B here

And the moment his armor shatters he becomes High 6-A, Garou is definitely gonna become strong enough to break that armor
We don't know how strong said armor is, actually. It took a punch from Saitama, and he was even surprised by it.
Noot saying it's a 6-A armor, but it's still strong.

Again, the battle would escalate first, right? Low 7-B Garou can't dent the armor, and Boros can't keep up in hand-to-hand combat.

As I described, Boros would opt for energy blasts, which outrange Garou, meaning Garou would get damaged significantly, thus, growing stronger. I'd say Garou wouldn't aim for the tough armor once he realizes he can't dent it normally, and with his newfound strength (7-B), he would aim sorely for Boros head, legs, etc, and then, the stalemate would happen...

I don't see a scenario where Garou could one shot the armor, or even constantly attack it rather than aiming for Boros' vulnerable parts as anyone would do.

This is why I voted Inconclusive, Garou, not breaking the armor, would use negligible amounts of stamina to "kill" Boros as at that point, it's effortless, while the latter, would use stamina to Regen. Then, a stalemate would happen. Without the mechanics of Boros' regeneration, I can't tell who would win.

We don't know how strong said armor is, actually. It took a punch from Saitama, and he was even surprised by it.
Noot saying it's a 6-A armor, but it's still strong.

Again, the battle would escalate first, right? Low 7-B Garou can't dent the armor, and Boros can't keep up in hand-to-hand combat.

As I described, Boros would opt for energy blasts, which outrange Garou, meaning Garou would get damaged significantly, thus, growing stronger. I'd say Garou wouldn't aim for the tough armor once he realizes he can't dent it normally, and with his newfound strength (7-B), he would aim sorely for Boros head, legs, etc, and then, the stalemate would happen...

I don't see a scenario where Garou could one shot the armor, or even constantly attack it rather than aiming for Boros' vulnerable parts as anyone would do.

This is why I voted Inconclusive, Garou, not breaking the armor, would use negligible amounts of stamina to "kill" Boros as at that point, it's effortless, while the latter, would use stamina to Regen. Then, a stalemate would happen. Without the mechanics of Boros' regeneration, I can't tell who would win.
Fair, but the armor is arguably weakened restrained Boros is considering Boris survived the impact to the wall while the armor eventually cracked.

I'll also vote inconclusive.

I've said it before, but armored Boros is a really shit choice for a match up due to several unknown factors.

Fair, but the armor is arguably weakened restrained Boros is considering Boris survived the impact to the wall while the armor eventually cracked.

I'll also vote inconclusive.

I've said it before, but armored Boros is a really shit choice for a match up due to several unknown factors.
I mean, generally speaking armor is supposed to take the brunt of the damage for you lmao

Back