• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Borderlands AP upgrade

So this one is going to be a easy upgrade.

In Borderlands the reason of why there High 7-C is because of Loaders Bots, in which we low ball them to one ton. However during the end of Borderlands 2 when the player try’s to find Jack the “get” stopped by Saturn who compared to other Loaders are dwarfed by comparison. All that need to be done is to find the weight of him then put it in the equation that we thankfully all ready have.

also if anyone wants to try the games, message me so we can talk

So who else scale from that? Because that feat is big. And any calculations?
Basically from my memory the four vault hunters, end game Lilith, Tyreen when she fused with the Destroyer, and some guardians. However I want to upgrade the verse before all of that. Like I said in my OP the VH can get a lot higher than High 7-C if we can find the weight of Saturn.

Basically from my memory the four vault hunters, end game Lilith, Tyreen when she fused with the Destroyer, and some guardians.
Thanks. Tell me once a good calc is found/made thanks.

However I want to upgrade the verse before all of that. Like I said in my OP the VH can get a lot higher than High 7-C if we can find the weight of Saturn.

Mass of Saturn is 5.6834×10^26 kg
May wish to adjust to Saturn gravity as well. But yeah throw the calc blog to me first thanks.

Last edited:
Have the required calculations been done here yet?

Do you have an accepted calculation blog with that tier result?

One tier 5 / 4 statement (credits to @NotoriouSoda )

Tannis says that the destroyer will destroy the planet, Troy is the first vault hunter to explore the vaults and get here secrets and outright states the the destroyer is capable of eating stars.

Now, is that only a statement or do we have anything visual to support any case?

Thank you. Do you have any time schedule updates?

Eh I’m still playing through 2 and finished with the first and pre sequel with all its dlc for both games. Gonna finish 3 and then begin the revision like November

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Please post a link here if you start a new content revisions thread.

Eh I’m still playing through 2 and finished with the first and pre sequel with all its dlc for both games. Gonna finish 3 and then begin the revision like November
Thanks.

Meanwhile, any person have the planet crack pic and the context of why that happened and put them into the calc request thread?

Okay. That is good. Thank you for helping out.

Back